Chapter 40

You heart was beating so fast as you try your best to hide your visible blush. You were on the passenger seat on the front of Alastor's car. It seems romantic enough for you that he even bother to open the door for you earlier, especially when you know to yourself that he's taking you out for a date. You were all so giddy and blushy, and butterflies are going while inside your stomach as your heart couldn't stop beating so fast. But out of your notice, Alastor doesn't seem to find this to be a romantic time. He was rather bothered and mostly stressed. If you would even notice him, but then again, you don't have the courage to look right at his direction due to being so nervous.

He was almost at the point of biting his thumb nail until it bleed. He knows that Avis would just get the police on his ass, but when he remembered what she said about the 'Torturing thing and drag back to hell', it made him think otherwise. Due to having his thoughts clouded with negative thoughts, he almost bumped into a car in front of you guys. He quickly stepped on the break causing you to shot up in surprised as you looked at him then up-front.

"Damn, I'm sorry, (Name)." He said, giving you a fake smile. But due to your little ignorance, it caused you to blush.

"I-Its okay..." You said quietly as you looked away from his gaze. Why does he look so handsome even more now when you're with him for the moment? You're not being obsessive.... Right?

After a minute of awkward silence(since you thought it was)Alastor then stopped the car in front of a house, which was big and luxurious for some sort of reason. But then again, this is the address that Avix had sent him earlier before the two of you left Husk's dorm.

Alastor then sigh as he pulled up the best smile he could offer to you, "We're here, (Name)! Let's head inside to see!" He said as he unbuckle his seat belt as he head out with no hesitation

You blink twicely as you gulped. Did you made things go a little too awkward with you not talking in which made him act like that? You can also sense that his smile was a bit force. Does he not like you? The thought let alone made you frown as you unbuckle your seta belt with a frown. You were about to open your door when Alastor opened it for you, in which had taken you by surprise as it instantly made you blush once again as the butterfly in your stomach returns.

As Alastor gets the key for this house, he opened the door as the lights on the small hallway that leads towards the main living lit up the moment he opened the door. Your eyes wondered around the flawless white walls with different varies of painting hanging neatly on it. Alastor then didn't look at it the way you as he head to open the living room door.

You noticed that the main large paintings were people and not just random arts. Your read what's under the paintings.

"Lucifer Verlassene, Graduated in 1985, Bachelor of science and history." You read it out loud. Then something clicked.  Verlassene? Yeah, those were the last name of your seniors. Especially Avix your personal tutor. Your felt your heart tightened as it became a little hard for you to breath.

Alastor then looked back at you to see you leaning your self against the portrait of Lucifer as your expression tells that you're in pain. Alastor then quickly rushed over you to aid what was happening to you.

"(Name)? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as his eyebrows were furrowed.

You nodded as you felt him touch your shoulders as he helped you balance yourself, "Yeah, I'm fine." You said as you looked up to him to see his worried eyes.

His brown orbs instantly captivated you as your heart loosen. You took a deep breath as you composed yourself as you try your best to tear away your gaze from him. Alastor then sigh as he clicked his tongue, "I totally forgot that you didn't ate anything when you woke up at Husk's dorm. Come, I'll cook you some food." He said as he gives you a charming smile in which instantly made you blush a little as the butterflies returns.

Alastor then held your hand gently as he slowly dragged you inside the living room and towards the kitchen. You don't know why, but you were daydreaming or maybe even thinking that this is just a dream. Him? Alastor? Cooking for you? This is so unreal is it not? Though, if this was a supposed date? Why would he bring you on someone else's house and cook you dinner here? That weird question was ignored by you as your mind was occupied with something else. You don't care about what's going to happen for some sort of reason,  just being with Alastor makes it perfect.

────────────  ────────────

Alastor had bit his inner cheeks as he certainly did lied to you once again. Of course, he was not lying for when you need to eat. Goodness, you're soul has been stuck on that fake reality, and your physical body didn't ate anything for at least five days. You almost look skinny and also very pale. Alastor might need to nurture what you had lost, especially when he doesn't know if his own mother had taken something from you physically. He just hoped that his wicked mother didn't stole anything.

But it baffled him as to why were you not asking him some questions. Alastor took a deep breath, he totally forgot that your mind has been messed up by his mother and it seemed like you are now obsessed with him and he knows it. Just by the looks of it, just by the way you're acting towards and especially that you look at him. He knows it all. He doesn't really do this kind of behavior, but for someone with a mind like his, he would know for sure.

"So, what do you want to have?" He asked with a smile. He tried not to force it this time because the last time he did forced, he looked like he was a mannequin.

"Uhm...I don't know! It's up to you to be honest! I'm fine with any food..." You said as your voice fade out, and of course, not looking at him direct in the eyes. You just couldn't take it, okay? He's too handsome for his own good.

"Alright then, ill make some (Fav/food)." He said as he started to get started by putting the apron that was hanging next to the double door fridge.

Oh wow, you're seriously going to watch him cook. Why does it bring back some random nostalgia? Like, it feels like you've done this before, but not with Alastor? Weird.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hope you liked it! Please let me know if I have any errors in spelling! I'll change them right away!✨Also, RIP Sasha Braus. My comfort character, my best girl, the one i've been stanning for since 2017😫🙌 I LOVE YOU POTATO GIRL! (and fuck Gabi. I hate herr)