Chapter 10

He smiled in glee as he watches your form enters the kitchen of where your suppose senior friends are. He was just having a dandy chat with his companion who goes by the nickname Husk. He was also a senior, and is actually a good friend of his. But due to some circumstances, Husk decided to pretend that they're not friends. Alastor knew it all too well, of course Husk knew. He knew who Alastor really was.

As Husk watch his gaze he sigh, "Not again." He grumble under his voice as he rolled his eyes. His free hand holding the red cup(You've seen movies?), And his other free hand was stuffed inside his jeans pocket.

Alastor's gaze feel upon Husk as he heard his grumbled words. He smirk, "What?" He asked, almost acting as if he's innocent.

"Seriously? You're in this phase again. What if this time? This time they caught you?" He asked, glaring at his friend. He has to admit, sometimes, this son of a bitch really had to be careless to the point where he almost got caught. And it worries him even though he doesn't like to admit it.

Alastor frowned upon his words, and his frown was not something he usually see, it was a very sinister frown. Alastor clicked his tongue, "If you're going to keep your mouth shut then I wouldn't get caught. Besides, I've observed that this girl is oblivious. There's nothing to worry about, Husk." He said as his voice was laced with a dangerous tone.

Husk sigh, "Whatever you say, Sociopath." He said as he, once again, rolled his eyes. Taking up his leave once he watches Alastor makes his way to the junior. And Husk has to admit, this junior that Alastor picked was an eye-catcher.

────────────  ────────────

"Kim, you're drinking too much..." You sigh as you supported your friend as she stumbles on her feet. Your eyes wonder around to look for Tyrone.

"SAY THAT AGAIN YOU BITCH-!"

Even though through the loud booming music inside the house, you can clearly hear your friends loud shouting. You sigh.

"Not again." You grumbled as you gently placed down Kim on the sofa next to her boyfriend who was already peacefully sleeping. Jeez, since when did this party started? The people in here are already wasted, well, mostly half of them are already wasted and you're not even reaching an hour of staying in here.

Maybe it has something to do with that fucking eggnog that the twins had made. Rolling your eyes as you straighten up your posture and decided to look for Tyrone. He might causing a trouble for himself, and it won't end well since he's inside the dorm that the twins had own. He might destroy some stuffs again, just like he did that last Saturday night(I pray for wicked on the weekend! Mama can I get another ameeeeeeen~).

As you walk past the kitchen and head towards down the hall where the other living room is, you pop your head on the door frame to look for him. As expected, you saw Tyrone, but you also saw the familiar faces f his classmate.

"CALM DOWN, TYRONE! HE DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!" The girl along side of the dude that Tyrone was beating up. She was trying her best to take Tyrone away from the dude.

You quickly made your way, and now you can perfectly view as to who it was.

It was Anthony.

You gasped as you quickly grabbed his free arm, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You shouted at him in which made him let go of Anthony's collar.

"(N-Name)...?" He breath out, almost sounded so relief that he had seen you.

"Yeah! AND WHAT THE FUCK?!" You shouted angrily.

Holly, Anthony's sister, supported Anthony as he limp towards his sister. He already looked so beaten up. What even happened? You narrowed your eyebrows at Tyrone.