Chapter 35

Days went by and now it turned into weeks. And in those days, you couldn't help but to notice that little things Alastor was doing to you. From the gentleman mannerism and of course, his charming yet flirtatious remarks that never seemed to fail to make you blush. And after that, you found yourself falling in love. But something tells you that you're not supposed to.

The whispers or the voices that you heard were still there, and every single hour of the day it gets clearer but sometimes it was faint. But every single time that night comes, you would heard a faint voice saying...

'Im sorry'

────────────  ────────────

Alastor watched your sleeping form in your supposed bed inside his mother's mansion. He watches as your eyebrows knit every second in awhile. He was just there, watching you sleep as his mind runs a lot of thoughts. He didn't even had the thought of going to sleep also, he just, he just needed to make up a plan of coming off clean towards you as he protects you.

Does explaining the whole will make your cooperate with him somehow? The dark intention of his mother towards you is getting stronger, and as her own son, of course, he could feel it. He stand up from his seat and look at your sleeping form once again, the guilt inside his chest was growing strong and he might have needed to do something about this.

As he went outside to take a deep breath, visiting someone couldn't hurt right? I mean, to him, he was the only person that seemingly understands him more than anything. And maybe he might give him an advice on how to get out of this spiky situation. He then sigh as his eyebrows were knitted, he's decided that he's going to visit him. He's confident to know that if (Name) is still stuck in that alternate reality then his mother wouldn't dare to touch her since his mother was already full and there's no need for her to eat more, unless she's inherited the sin of Gluttony. 

He picked up his car's key and headed out without even saying a word to his mother. With her knowing where he's going, she might get angry and that he may receive a worst punishment.

After reaching outside, he quickly went towards his car and start the engine. He drove towards his house in which he'll be passing by the campus and the dorms, but there's no need for him to worry about it. It's not like anyone's awake at the moment. It's already past midnight.

Minutes have passed and he came across no traffic in which made it easier for him to arrive at the familiar place. The road towards the campus. Alastor yawned as he realized how tired he was during this day, maybe stopping by to get some cup of coffee in 7/11 wouldn't hurt.

In what seemed like forever, he finally arrived at the familiar convenience store that he was always entering just to buy coffee and snacks with the twins. He then slowly parked his car on the parking lot and getting out, making sure to lock it as he clicked the button on his car's key. Heading inside, the cd air condition meets him as he manages to sigh in relaxation.

He then saw the new cashier at the registration, obviously bored out of his mind. He then stuffed his keys back onto the pocket of his maroon hoodie as he went towards the coffee machine as he grabbed the medium sized cup. Picking the blackest flavor on the menu. Alastor didn't obviously care when he heard the glass door opened as he continues to wait on his coffee to refill it self.

"Yo, Alastor, The hell you doing here at this hour?" That familiar voice belong to someone he knows too well. His breath hitched as his mind realized who it was.

The person then stand next to Alastor with a foxy grin, as he brought his face closer to his. Alastor has a resting face and he looks so tired that in process of this person realizing it and grinning even more.