Chapter 3

He smirked as he rest his chin on his hand seemingly stared at the door where his acquaintance had left with that junior. Avis' older brother, that goes by the name Jiro, looked at him with such odd stare. Jiro doesn't know him that well and they just know each other because both of them are classmates, but either way, it's not like Jiro wanted to be friends with this guy. Alastor was his name. He was pretty famous considering his talent was to sing, he's also pretty smart too. But his famousness was not the same as Jiro's siblings has. It weirded him that Avis would bother to invite this idiot to make the project with them, but then again, maybe he wasn't paying attention when their professor assigned them that the three of them would make this project. Jiro then knit his brows and sigh, getting up from the stall and letting out the breath.

"I'm going to grab something to eat, Wanna come?" He asked signing out to the door while he boredly looked at Alastor.

Alastor with a grin, replied to his words, "Sure, Why not? But, do you know that lov— junior?"  He said almost saying the word 'lovely', of course, Alastor had to refrain himself from saying so. This dude might think of his as a weird bitch who's after juniors. Not that he's one, but that girl hits differently to him. He's gotten curious. But not to the point where he began following her around.

Jiro looked at him and raised his left brow, then after a thought clicked, as immediately that thought came, he of course instantly smirk at Alastor, "Why? You hunting on juniors now?" He asked wiggling his brows in which made Alastor scoff and ignore his remarks.

"Don't lump me in like your older brother, Miller." He said as he gathered all the papers in the table. When he said that, Jiro was immediately taken back in which wiped off his smirk to him.

Jiro then blinked twicely, "I'll be damned. Her name is (Name) (Last Name), got good grades since my sister is tutoring her." He said as he rest his chin on the table and looking boredly at Alastor.

As Jiro said those information, Alastor couldn't help but to smile a little. His thin lips was curved into a small smile, in which Jiro paid no mind. When he saw Alastor standing from his seat with the papers in his hand, Jiro then got up and sigh, "So where do you wanna eat?" Jiro asked.

"Anywhere is fine." He replied as Jiro followed him out of the science class.

────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────

"Now where did I put that?" He paused looking around in his dorm room, almost slapping his cheeks for not remembering that thing he was looking for, "How do I lose a whole book bag? Explain," he paused as he looked down under his bed, sighing and almost stomping on the ground, he continued with his words, "I'm so confused." He said walking outside of his dorm to atleast ask his little sister about it.

He pulled out his phone and dialing her number, as it ring, he spoke once again to himself, "See, this is why I can't have nice stuff..." He said waiting for her to pick up.

And once she did, there he goes ranting, "Hey sis have you seen my bag?" He asked as he listen to her reply, he almost face palm himself so hard for her reply, "MY BOOK BAG! THE ONLY ONE I HAVE!" He shouted, and it almost sounds funny. Her sister replied but he cut him off short, "I don't know I haven't seen it for like a month now." He said as she replied.

Walking past to the students who were dreamily staring at him, he continued when he heard her reply, "I don't care how your day went! Where's my bag?!" He asked almost in rage in which made his little sister laugh.

The laugh he didn't hear since the school year started. And when his little sister replied, he spoke, "Don't worry why I'm just noticing it's gone! Have you seen my bag or nah?!" He asked.

Then the memory clicked in which made him hand his phone as he looked up to the clear blue sky. He laughed when he realized where he left it, "Haha, where's my bookbag for school? Where's the bookbag that I go to school to tutor? Of course! It's at the school! Haha..." He laughed in which he left his little sister on line. He stared at the ground for atleast a second and say, "Who am I talking to?"

And there, he hurriedly went back to his dorm and get his keys so that he could drive all the way back to the campus.

────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────

"Who is he?" You asked looking at Avis as you watch her eat her Quadro pancakes. With her mouth full, she looked at you and raised her brows.

"Huh?"

"That guy earlier in the science classroom, who is he?" You asked waiting for her to reply as you play with your straw. It was (Fav/C) and was shaped like a (Preferred shape). The drink you have was a cold (Fav/Drink), and you weren't halfway on finishing it since that question that you asked has been bothering you ever since the two of you left the campus grounds.

Avis gulped to which to be able to talk to you properly, "Which one?" She asked as she wipes the syrup on the edge of her bottom lip.

"The guy to your left? I guess? I can't remember..." You said, admitting that you're not sure who you're pointing at. You didn't want to bother telling her about his facial features, she might find you weird. So, you choose to just say that.

Avis then looked up at the ceiling for a second to remember who was on her left side. When she does remember, she looked back at you with a smirk, "Oh? You mean, Alastor? Why? You like him?" She asked wiggling her brows at the junior.

You then, immediately blush but quickly hid it as you shook your head a little too harshly, "No! I was just curious since..." She hesitated to say it.

Avis' expression soften when she saw the juniors eyes soften and her whole domenior became nervous. She grabbed her drink and took a sip and when she's done, she asked the junior, "Curios since...?" She asked slowly to the girl.

You looked back at her, about to open your mouth when you heard the door bell on the top of the door rang, signaling that someone had came in. She immediately closed her mouth when she saw Alastor and the other guy that Avis was with earlier inside the science classroom.

'Shit.'

────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────

Bon Appetité~!