Chapter 18

"Please don't trash the dorm." Kim said as she laugh nervously. You rolled your eyes as you cross your arms against your chest.

"Kim, I am not like you." You said as you can hear Tyrone rummage inside the kitchen.

Kim laughed, "True, True. See you next week, bitch." She said smiling as she finally took her leave as she walk towards the elevator with her bags. You sigh as you closed the door and entered inside.

You head towards the kitchen to see Tyrone cooking as he wears the pink apron that's belong to Kim. He looked like a dork in which brought a smile to your face, "What the hell?"

"Oh, Hey, (Name)! What do you want for lunch?" He asked as he grin at you so stupidly. You raised your left brow in amusement.

"You know how to cook?" You asked as you lean against the door frame, looking at your boyfriend with such amusement in your eyes. You scoff at the thought of him cooking for you.

"Well, yeah. What kind of a Filipino am I if I don't know how to cook?" He asked as he took out the pan and place it on the stove. He's really serious about cooking for you, and he really does want to give you that impressions that he himself, knows how to cook.

"You're really proud to be a half Filipino, huh?" You asked smirking at him as you approach the table and took a seat.

Tyrone laughed, "My mom made me, so yeah, I'm pretty proud to be one." He said as he walk over to the fridge to look over at what food lies there, "So, what do you really want to have for lunch?" He asked once again.

"How about the Filipino dish that you love?" You asked smirking at him as he looked over to you.

He chuckled as he took off the pink apron, "You had me convinced. Since your fridge doesn't have any chicken and pork," he paused as he walk over to the counter of where his black bag is, he grabbed his wallet and look back at you with a smug look. He looked like an idiot, "I'm gonna go and buy some." He said smiling smugly at you.

You giggled, "You're such a dork. Don't take too long thought." You said as you walk towards him.

Tyrone then pats the top of your head and look down at your cute form, "Don't worry, the nearest market is just 5 blocks away from here." He said with a reassuring smile, "And besides, I have your spare key so I won't knock. If anyone knocks, don't open the door for them not unless as I am here okay?" He said worriedly and seemingly wanted to keep you safe.

You nodded as your heart flutter, you hearing him this overprotective made your heart swell in joy, "Alright, Dork. I'm getting hungry." You demanded him with a smile.

"Jeez, alright, Ma'am." He said as he narrow his eyes on you playfully.

You giggled as you walk him towards the door, "Careful, Ty." You said to him with a smile.

"Will do, sunflower." He said as he winks at you. He headed out as you closed the door behind you, making sure it was locked.

You had to remind yourself not to open the door when someone knocked on it. Tyrone did said that he has the spare key that you had given him and he'll be sure to just open the door and call out for you. There's no need to worry about, (Name). But then again, how come you felt this heavy worry in your chest. You feel that Tyrone leaving you alone to buy something is not going to end good. You had this gut feeling that you should've just come with him.

But now that was too late. And now you're all alone inside your very own dorm. You sigh and softly shook your head, maybe playing some games or watching anime will make your mind at ease. Walking towards the living room you plop down on the couch and grab the remote control of the television and play the episode that you missed on your favorite anime.