Chapter 46

And so he did. When Avis dismissed him from his office with a slight of rage, he quickly went towards his real appointment. Of course, going back would be a pain since he needed to convince Lucifer that it's for business purposes only. And he's glad that the devil himself agreed. Now, after doing that, he had tasked many of his slaves to look for a certain deer demon. He doesn't care if it's many of them, just as long as he see and sense the familiar presence, he for sure, would know who's behind (Y/n) and Alastor's death. For a curious man like him, of course he would do so, considering that he has the power.

Many time have passed. Well it's not an hour, but if you counted the time here in hell it would be an hour or a day in the living world. His slaves have gathered all the deer demon's they could find in the pentagram. And he's surprised to see familiar faces that he'd seen from the past centuries and millennia.

He sat on his throne with a menacing glare towards the gathered demon in his palace. He, of course, have to attend in his demon form. Wearing his white and gold, with a black streak hanbok, and his horns that's gives a real nance to the lower demon's in his presence. They could feel the sudden hunger that the Gluttony is feeling at the moment, and that's certainly give them a shiver up their spines.

He rests his elbow on the arm chair of his throne as he stared at the low lives infront of him. Most of them are avoiding his gaze, and some are nervously looking at him. Trying to read him of what he would do in the next seconds.

The Gluttony cleared his throat as his humane eyes turned inhumane. His orbs became golden slits.

"So, has anyone if you been meddling and eating souls of the humans in the living world?" The Gluttony asked in which made them confused.

Why would the sin of gluttony would ask such things? Shouldn't he be proud? This is all making them all confused.

The Gluttony received silence as he stand up from his throne as he growled lowly, "Is no one going to ask my questions?" He asked as his humane teeth became fangs as marks appear on his face, giving the sign that he's impatient, yet hungry.

Gluttony approached one of the deer demon, snatching her neck as he gripped on his. White snakes with yellow eyes appeared behind the Gluttony's back as the deer demon squeak in fear as she stared into the demonic eyes of the Gluttony.

"I-I know who!" Someone shouted at the far back as Gluttony let go of the neck of that poor female deer. Someone raised their hands as Gluttony seemingly stand next to them the moment he saw that certain demon raise their hands.

"Who is it, Fool?" Gluttony asked as his voice changed into many different types of voices.

The deer demon, who which is a male, much more smaller than the Gluttony himself, gulped as he takes up the courage to ask his question. He pointed his finger towards another demon and shakily answered, "That lady over there with red clothing. She's the one who's been going out of hell every single day. But two years ago, she stopped, dragging someone along with her. I asked her who it is due to curiosity, and she answered that it's her own child." The demon answered as Gluttony clicked his tongue.

"That's the answer I needed. Agma's you can now feast on these demon's beside this one beside me and that lady." Gluttony shouted.

The demons shouted in fear as they saw little demons who's face went into distortion of swirl as their limbs were length into two as many of them crawled down the ceiling if the hall. Many had scurried away from the king as they head towards the entrance they all entered, but to no avail, the door seemingly melt and turned into a solid wall.

All of them screamed in terror and fear as one of them already gets eaten by the king's personal slaves, or as to what he call Agma.