Chapter 37

The mother sighs in relief as she saw the little girls body still sleeping on her bed. She then walks closely towards the girl as she studies her features. The girls eyebrows were knitted and she seemed to look so nervous, or maybe scared. Either way, it's a good thing that she's still in that alternate reality. Now, her puppet inside that alternate reality was tasked to let (Name) eat the food in there in order for her to keep seeing those vivid image.

She can't wait for the girls mentality to break so that way she could fall in love with her son. She loves playing match-making, but this is the first time she's doing it for her son. It excites her to know that her son had finally found love, not that he's capable, but it's just refreshing to see his only son to be in love, much likely to a girl that seemed to have a sweet heart.

The mothers mind wonder as to where her son could be at this hour. But she shook it off, he can do whatever he wants just as long as he follows her orders. In the meant time, she'll try to bake something, or cook something for Alastor. It's been awhile since she acted like a real mother towards him. He might've missed her cooking too.

────────────  ────────────

Alastor gripped on his phone as he stared at the familiar number that Avis had given him not too long ago before all of this chaos happened to him. His jaw clenched as his lower lips trembled, his father stare at him feeling sorry that his own son had to endure any of this.

"I- I can't do it-"

"Alastor, you've killed numerous number of people. Calling someone is not that hard." His father sternly told him as his eyes narrowed towards Alastor.

Alastor then took a deep breath and dialed the number as it rings, waiting for it to picked up. He just hoped that Avis would be able to wake up and answer his calls. And he had to be honest, this is the first he had call someone other than Husk, Rosie, and Anthony.

Meanwhile-

Avis' phone rang as she sleeps. Her phone was at the night stand beside her, and there's a drool coming out of her mouth. Her ringtone-

Was so loud that it can be heard in the living room of where her twin brother is, having a snack while watching Hentai on their flat screen tv. Avix's ears perked up as he heard the catchy tone of his twin sister's ringtone.

Avix then got up and place the snack on the coffee table in front of him and starts walking towards his twin sister's room. Humming along with the ringtone.

"Boku wa Yarichin bicchi no osu dayo-" He said as he reached the room and opened the door and quickly grabbed Avis' phone. Answering it without waking up the female, "Moshi Moshi?" He said as he kicked his twin sister out of the bed in which caused her to fall on the ground, causing a loud thud on the floor.

"Ow..." Avis quietly said as she rubs her waist from the kick her twin just give her.

"Oh? Alastor?" Avix said raising a brow in which caused the attention of the female.

────────────  ────────────

"I need help. Can we all meet up at Starbucks later at 9 am?" Alastor said refraining from shaking his voice from the sudden fear that he felt. His free hand shakes as he felt his heart thumping out of his heart.