Chapter 16

"Hey, Avis."

The tall raven haired girl then turned around to meet the dead gaze of the male who just called her. It was Alastor.

"Oh, Hey, what's up, Al?" She asked raising a brow. It's was oddly for him to call her out and let alone talk to her. It was rather in deed. And did he mention how creepy this guy has been becoming ever since they invited him to their own party? She is legitly weirded out, but she's not the to judge. After all, many people has their own habit.

"Can you tell me more about (Name)?" He asked.

Now this is something that she did not expect for him to hear. She then bites the insider of her cheeks, she was battling with her thoughts on wether or not she should tell her about that little yet naive junior. And Alastor asking it? She sense that it's not going to be good. She knew his past and what he had done, and she can't risk someone like (Name) getting hurt.

"Why?" She smirks in order to change the subject by continuously teasing him for it, "You're hitting on juniors now?" She said wiggling her eyebrows at him. She and him had the same height.

Alastor just scoff as he had this famous smile of that's now plastered on his face, "No? Maybe? Is it that obvious?" He asked, or rather playing to be innocent as he nervously smile at the girl in front of him.

He's used to fake his expression in order to make him look more humane and approachable. Avis then laughed.

"No way! Seriously?" Avis said in between her laughs as her phone rang. She quickly got it and sigh to him that she'll be taking it.

Alastor nodded. Was she just avoiding what he had asked that involves (Name) he had to be wrong right? Avis caring on a random school girl that she just met because of tutor. If she does, then that's so unlike her. Alastor took a moment to collect his thoughts. He needed to know something, he needed to know everything about you and he's beginning to get inpatient by the day he sees you with that baseball player. His mind clicked as he knows a guy that might have know your location.

He's also a junior and him and Alastor are acquaintance. He did remember that he helped this boy to pass his math exams, and he's sure that he's not going to hesitate to answer his harmless questions.

He smirk as he headed towards the spot of where the boy is usually at. Upon walking there, some girls approached Alastor with blushes on their cheeks. It was noticeable by the handsome senior.

"S-Senior Alastor...!" They called out for him as they contain their giggled once Alastor had given them the attention they want.

"Yes?" He answered politely with a small smile on his face.

The girls face brighten red even more as they handed him a pink envelope. Three of them to be exact. He looked confused for a second, and then relaxation hits. It's a love letter. How bold of them to give it to him face to face.

"Oh? What's this?" He asked, smirking down at the girl who had given him the letter. The girls face flush red even more than before as she stutters with her words.

"I-Its for you! B-But please don't read it right now! Y-You can read it later-" She stuttered as she didn't wait for Alastor to answer as she took her leave. Running as fast as she could due to embarrassment.

Alastor stared at the three pink envelope, he chuckled, "Curious how (Name) wouldn't do this to me." He said smirking as he tore the three envelope without any effort. He walked towards the nearest trash bag and throw it inside.

He doesn't want them, he just wants her and only her. And he'll do anything in his power just to gain her attention.

────────────  ────────────