Chapter 38

Why is Avix only here? He did specifically asked Avis to come so he could ask some help? But why the male twin? Alastor had boredly scrolled down on his phone, looking for something to entertain him as he waits for the male twin to come back from ordering food from the counter. Currently the two of them decided to pick out this fancy restaurant not far from starbucks. Avix arrived with a happy foxy smile as his hands were stuffed inside his black jeans pocket.

"Ya-Ho! I'm back!" He said enthusiastically as he took a seat in front of Alastor. Avix then sigh as he took out his phone from his jeans pocket and put it on the table. He sigh as he stretched his limps, causing him to groan, letting out a big breath, the white haired male finally spoke, "So, what do you need help with?" He asked as he put his elbow on the table and resting his chin on his palm.

"Where's Avis?" Alastor asked.

"Didn't let her come with me." Avix flatly replied but still with a foxy smile.

Alastor nod slowly, even giving the male a suspicios look, "Why?" Alastor asked.

"Just figured that things might go to south if you asked her for help." Avix replied once again with a flat tone.

Alastor was caught off guard. Does Avix know his intentions? Clearly not right? Alastor was about to speak when Avix beat him to it, "I can sense that you badly wanted to ask me something that might cost you something greater?" Avix asked, but still with a foxy smile. Though, his smile stretched as his eyes were almost closed from smiling.

"You already know my intentions?" Alastor asked, hiding the fact that this is the first time he felt genuine fear towards one person.

Avix nodded simply without exchanging his smile, "Yeah~ Not Avis though. My sister is too lazy to even comprehend what you really want right now." He said.

So, he can only sense what he wanted but not the reason behind it. Maybe it was right for Avix to bring himself rather than bringing Avis along.

"Now, What is it that your truly desire~?" Avix said with a tone as if singing it towards him as he sickly tilt his head to the side, still with that creepy inhumane foxy smile.

"My mom to be expelled in this realm and back to where she came from, and also free the girl that she had trapped inside a fake reality." Alastor simply said in which caught Avix off guard this time.

Avix gulped but it was not noticeable by Alastor. He was giving Alastor a chance to back away from something he might not want to do, that's why he was acting a bit demonic thinking he will back down. His inhumane smile disappeared in replace of a humane surprised one. He studied Alastor expression, seeing if there's any regret towards it but no. He was willing to do this deal with him.

Avix scoff, "You really are a sociopath. Anyway," he paused as he took a deep breath as he crack his neck tilting it violently on the side, "Mind giving me the reason?" He asked nicely this time.

"Right, about that," Alastor paused as he lets out a breath, "I want this to be also part of our deal." Alastor said, eyeing the male twin as Avix smiled at him and nod.

"A deals a deal, Compadre!" Avix said with a stupid grin.

Alastor smiled in glee, his usual smile had finally came out. He spoke, "I kidnapped (Name)."

"Alright, that wasn't the answer I was looking for, But go on," Avix said surprised at the sudden information he had learnt from Alastor. This was a great idea, If Avis was the one who had come here instead then things would totally go south and blood bath would happen.

"And i killed Tyrone." Alastor said flatly with a sweet smile as he laughs nervously.

"Not also expecting that..." Avix replied as he lets out a 'Sheesh'.