Chapter 25

"Is visiting my mother now a problem? Avis? You might be assuming that it's me when clearly I did nothing." He said coldly at the female, who somehow hardened her glare at him.

There was a silence between them, but Alastor continue to speak up what is inside his mind, "Besides, I gave her a gift. It's been so long since I haven't seen my mother. Just because I wasn't here with all of you when all those happen that doesn't mean I am already the suspect." He said, his eyes narrowed at the girl.

The air is thick, and clearly awkward. Avix looked at his twin sister who was clearly having an intent towards Alastor. Everything was getting intense now. The female then sigh and knit her brows in frustration.

"Look, i'm sorry for that. You can guess that I'm just stressed since I really want to find her and Tyrone now. Who knows what could happen to her." She said as her voice shakes in the process.

Alastor on the inside sigh in relief, she almost got him. But, it's a good thing that he's good at adlibing and lip service. He's a great liar after all, but non of those that he said were a lie, so he is guessing that Avis didn't sense those as one.

"I'm sorry too, and it's all alright." He replied to her and keeping a straight face. Breaking out of serious character now would cause more suspicious, especially when Avis was now pointing out on him.

"Alastor, you're up." The police officer said gaining the attention of him and the others.

He nodded and sigh, without any regarding words to them he entered the reference room of where the detective is. As he entered, he took a seat infront of the detective, keeping a blank look.

"Alastor, what is your relationship with the girl?" The detective asked.

"I didn't really have any decent conversation with her, but you could say that we're just acquaintances." He explained to the detective, making him nod in response as he wrote down what he had said.

The detective hummed, "Any assumes on anyone?" The detective asked as he take off his clear glasses and place it beside him.

"May I ask what Avis and Avix assumed on?" He asked in which flick the interest of the detective.

"No. I certainly cannot say that to you. But, you got any assume on anyone?" He asked.

"I'm afraid I have." Alastor replied as he looked at the detective's clear glasses.

"Who?" The detective asked.

"It's Tyrone Dela Cruz." He said.

────────────  ────────────

"You guys can go back to your respective places, but before you all go, I would like to inform you all that we'll be calling you to gather here once again if we find another evidence." The detective said.

All of the listened and all of them were paying attention. Avis and Avix then nodded as Avis spoke, "Sure, call us." She said as she turned her heel around and starts walking out of the station.

Avix then bowed at the detective, "We hope you find her soon." He said as he quickly followed his twin sister.

"We'll be going now too." Anthony said as Molly nodded, they all head out of the station leaving Alastor and the victim's older brother.

Once everyone has gotten out of their view, The detective turn his attention towards Xavier, "Xavier, this man," The detective said as he pointed towards Alastor, "Has something to say to you. I'll leave you to discuss it." He said as Xavier nodded as a reply.

The detective then walked out away from them. Alastor then cleared his throat, "Hello, my name is Alastor. A senior." He introduce making Xavier nod.

"A teacher in your campus. Now, what is it?" He asked, a bit agitated.

"I have a suspicions on someone, and I think you would like to hear it." Alastor said with a serious tone.

"Alright, let's hear it. Anything that could help find my sister, I want to hear it." He said, narrowing his eyes at Alastor.

"I think the one who took her is her own boyfriend." He said.

Xavier scoff, "You and Avix had the same thought, but I couldn't see as to why he will do that to my sister." Xavier said to him, turning back to his serious expression.

"I've noticed his strange behavior, especially when I was only talking to your little sister, be instantly acted so violent." He said as he watched Xavier's expression itched just by a little, meaning he is getting into him. This is perfect.

The vulnerable mind of a human would always work, and he could easily make a fool of them.

"Violently?" Xavier breath as he watch Alastor nod as a reply.

"Not to mention, (Name) never seemed to voice out her problems to us especially when Tyrone is always beside her, seemingly to never leave her side. I grew worried over that, noticing that strange behavior." Alastor lied. Of course that was a lie, but he knows that Xavier wouldn't notice. Especially when he is now believing every word that he says. Not to mention, it was all connected to what was happening right now.

Xavier was quiet, but Alastor quickly spoke once again, "Though, i don't want to assume on him since we don't have any proof yet, and he is also missing." He said to Xavier.

"You're right. But for now," he paused as he pull out his card from his suit's pocket and gave it Alastor, "Let's leave to the authorities. Call me if you need anything." He said.

Alastor then took his card, seeing his phone number there. He immediately pull back the smile that was itching to come out from his lips as he gave a nod to Xavier, "Will do."

"See you around the campus." He said as he tap him on the shoulder as he took his leave. Alastor watched him as he got out of the station.

And once he was gone, a sickening grin came out instantly as he quickly cover it with his hand. He almost forgot that he is still inside of the station, and if someone saw him smiling so sadistically then that's instant arrest.

This should be easy now, for him. He made Xavier believe in his every word. Now all he needed to do is to keep out suspicions and this will all go smooth in his will. He then took a deep breath and sigh as he started to walk out of the station, the nightly breeze hit him gently as he sigh in relief.

He's already handling this like he has done before. Fooling the people around him would be easy, just as long as Anthony won't find it to remember that he had asked him of where (Name)'s dorm could be. If he does, then it's game over and he'll be needing to rethink of a new plan.

He also might need to check up on that fem-boy every single day, just to keep him from remembering.

Or, he could ask his mom for help.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sorry this chapter sucks, I'm sorry. I hope you enjoyed!