41. Revelation: 4

"Don't you dare! You touch her and I shall forget about the arrangements and deals between us." A girl dressed in traditional Rajasthani attire warned a man.

"I don't give a fuck! You screw my plan and you know what I am capable of. You and your loyal servant will rot in hell. The hell I created. No one can save you." The man spitted fire and pulled the girl's hair.

In one swift motion, his hand was twisted and he lay flat on the ground.
"The tigress you are fighting may not have gone hunting for long but she has not forgotten how to hunt. So, stay away from my sister and me. We have not sent any hints in months, you can choose to believe us and your son or sit back and make more plans." The girl left with the other girl who was crying in pain.

The man got up and threw everything on the floor in anger and frustration.
"Dad! Calm down. She is a bitch but she is not a lair. I have done a thorough check and my theories are never wrong. If she promised she will stay till he comes to get her, she will." Another girl tried to pacify the man.

The infuriated man choked the girl and shouted, "If you mention your fucking theories one more time, I will kill you. Your stupid theories and a crazy obsession with Abhedya has landed us in trouble." The girl tried to release herself from his grip which only tightened with her attempt to release.

"Hukum! Please leave her Hukum. She is your daughter. Please Hukum!" A guard separated the man choking his daughter. The girl coughed hard after her release.

"Tighten the security of the haveli and keep a hawks eye to all movements. Shift Swarnima with Deeksha to the dungeon immediately. I don't care if she is pregnant or sick. I just want her and the unborn dead before Abhedya rescues her. It will be my ultimate revenge." The man was furious and seemed determined to avenge.

"Pardon me Hukum, but what about your deal with kunwar sa and Arundhati?" The guard questioned in astonishment.

"You have been serving me for thirty-five years and you know, I make the rules and I break them as per my wish. My son wasted himself and that Arundhati is the reason for my misery. She will pay for her rebellion and this 'help' she did, was in her interests. So, without further delay, shift the hostage." The man ordered and the guard left to obey the orders of his master.

"You know I am strictly on bed rest. I cannot walk and staying in the dungeon is out of the question. Tell your Hukum, his hostage is refusing and if he tries to force, he knows how bad I punish." Swarnima said authoritatively and her eyes were red. The guard's face fell but he knew their army of soldiers can't fight the six and a half month pregnant female.

When the message reached the man he marched to the room Swarnima was and shouted, "How dare you disobey me? I will kill you and your unborn right here, right now. If I die in the process, at least I will die in peace. I cannot see you and your king reunite and live a happy life."

"DUSHYANT! STOP RIGHT THERE! A step forward and you know I could rip you off. Haven't you forgotten the scar my father and me gave you? You will die a natural death that's a promise but till the time you live you will only pray for your death." Swarnima pulled a sword from the sheath of a guard and threatened Dushyant.

"Swarnima, I applaud you! You are alone in my kingdom, in my living hell but still, you have the guts to threaten me? This is the reason I always envied Swarnbhoomi. It has protectors like you. My son and daughters have proved worthless. My offer is still open, raise your unborn as ours. Marry me, sweetheart." Dushyant's eyes filled with lust.

"Dushyant, I applaud you! You could not put your dirty hands on my mother or me and now with 'no penis', you can practically do nothing with any women, still you wish to marry? Desire to raise a family with nowhere to go but jail or hell. I suggest, with whatever little time left, do some good may be the generous 'Ma Bhawani' forgives you. Now, leave. I don't want to see your filthy face." Swarnima turned her back and asked a maid to shut the door.