37. Search Swarnima

She grabbed his attention with her alluring beauty,
Her genius brains captured his mind,
The catcher of his heart was her strong character,
That smile she wore guaranteed his happiness but
Her loyalty secured his love.

"NO ONE will do anything. That's my order." Abhedya repeated himself and stood tall with determination in his eyes.

"Abhey, what are you..." Rudra was silenced with Abhedya's hand.

"No more arguments dad. This is no ordinary mission. This is to get my wife, the Queen of Swarnbhoomi back. These two months I have waited patiently for her.
Every day I used to get up with the hope that today when I open my eyes she will be sleeping right next to me.
Every day on the dining table, the empty chair next to mine told me to get her occupant back.
Every day Taran asked me in his infantile voice, where is his 'Nim chi'.
Every day when I drove I missed her humming.
Every day the throne of the darbar hall cried for the Queen.
I didn't have the answer or solution but now, I do. She has not left us. She could never. She always told me, "even if you ask me to leave, I won't." Fool I was! Blinded by those letters, anger, guilt and hatred.
Now, that I know she is waiting for me, I will go and search for Sona. She might be at risk and if the news comes out that we know she is missing, the enemy out there will get alarmed and won't take time to harm her." Abhedya went to his father and with eyes as red as blood warned him, "I WILL BRING MY SWEETHEART BACK and SOON. No one will cross my path."
Everyone was silent and scared of his anger.

"Abhey, relax." Maan put his hand on Abhedya's shoulder and continued, "I agree we need to maintain absolute secrecy in finding Nim. But, brother if the enemy is capable of keeping Nim hostage for over two months, then he is certainly very smart and powerful. We need to act wisely and smartly. He thinks he has fooled us with those letters then let him think that way. In our capacities, we will carry out an investigation." Maan offered a solution to which everyone agreed.

"First, we will ask Tara to analyse those letters and see if her observation skills can crack a pattern or a clue or anything that would benefit the search.
Second, we will have to talk to Adarsh uncle, to spill the beans of the 'GENSIS' deal. The person might be baffled when Nim exposed Adarsh Uncle and planned revenge.
Third, we need to find about Dushyant Singh's status. We did manage to get his parole delayed but he is severely ill so, he is granted bail on moral and royal grounds.
Fourth, Abhey, you will have to track your fangirls. Though it is a faint possibility that those bimbos could plan and harm Nim but we cannot overlook any prospects.
Last but not the least, check all the CCTV footage of the palace, ask the police secretly, which will be my responsibility. Above all, any suspect will not be spared." Maan took minutes to frame the plan and Rudra was already in action.

Tara was handed over the letters and she also began her work immediately.

Pri was a senior and renowned doctor. She cleverly organised an online programme where gynaecologists from anywhere could ask for her expert advice on complex cases. It was a rare chance that she might come across Swarnima's case but every chance was to be explored. This would mean sleepless nights for her but she was ready to take any amount of workload for her daughter.

Abhedya didn't disagree or approve of the plan. The thought of Swarnima in danger had shattered the last nerve in his body.

"Abhey, what are you thinking?" Nandini side hugged her son with love and concern.

"I am directionless, mom. I want her to be safe. That's it. I want her here right now. Why did this happen to us mom? I have been bad. Really Bad. If only, I wasn't drunk that night she might be here with me." Abhedya confessed to his mother.