5. G-talks

Her face was glowing and her eyes were shining.
She couldn't control the lub-dub of her heart because
the butterflies in her stomach were flying.
The kiss of first love burned her lips with pleasure and
the areas she was touched yearned with desire.
True love knocked on her door and she embraced it with open arms.

A tear escaped from Swarnima's eyes. She pinched herself to confirm she wasn't dreaming. It was too good to be true and real. Though all her sufferings and hardships came to an end the day she confessed her love to Abhedya after they grew up but Swarnima always feared that her happiness will vanish into the thin air. She couldn't be blamed for it. Her past was horrendous. Life had been so hard for her. Her parents died in a vicious trap set by Dushyant Singh the king of the rival state of Rajatbhoomi. Her little brother lost his mental stability and she had to live with the Queen of Swarnbhoomi Rudpriya Devi Rajvanshi and her protector the mighty Eklavya.
She was homeschooled by the best teachers but only in the subjects that would help her do engineering. Swarnima was trained in boxing, MMA and skilful warfare. Rigorous training sessions and studies made her mechanical. She was breathing but not living. Thanks to Rudra who found out about Swarnima being alive and traded with his mother for Swarnima's freedom.
The Queen struck a deal that if Rudra followed her terms and conditions she will give Swarnima two months in a year to do what she likes... dancing, art and singing. Rudra was left with no choice but to agree with his mother.

Though Swarnima was happy because all the strict rules and regulations she had to follow were for her sweetheart... her 'Aby'. She adopted a pseudo-identity that she was the lost heir of Swarnbhoomi till Abhedya was ready to claim the throne. She took in all hatred from him but as they say, whatever happens, happens for good. All the tough situations and quarrels only brought the two closer and their bond grew stronger.

Swarnima's trail of thoughts was broken when a delicate hand touched her head and she smiled in response. "Penny for your thoughts, princess," Nandini asked sitting next to Swarnima.

"There is only one thing on my mind masi." Swarnima put her head on Nandini's lap and she caressed it with love.

"Nim, I am not the mother who gave birth to you but since the day you were born, you have been mine. Rima and I always dreamt to get our kids married just like two best friends do. When you and Abhey were young and declared you will marry each other we both were happy. Though we left things to fate and destiny. Today, wherever Rima will be she would be happy. Haha. At times, we thought our kids got exchanged. Abhey was more like her, free-spirited and high on energy. But you were like me, soft, sensitive and patient.
Nim, I would do everything a mother does when her child gets married. Rima was my soul sister and I know what she would do and what not. You won't have any complaints, I promise. I can't be Rima but I hope your Nandini masi, is enough for both Rima and Nandini." Nandini and Swarnima were both teary at the end and hugged each other tightly.

"You are more masi, you are more," Swarnima said in between her tears.

"What about me?" The voice from the door broke the moment and Pri was rolling her eyes at the scene. "Nandini you are infectious. You make everyone cry. It's time to impart her with "knowledge". I am a gynaecologist and I am the best at this." Pri had a wicked shine in her eyes.

"God! No, Pri. I know the "knowledge" you gave me before my wedding and Nim doesn't need any of it. She... she is a modern girl and she knows... stuff." Nandini warned Pri but she pushed Nandini aside and sat next to Swarnima.

Before she could start her teachings Tara came in as another interruption. "Mumma, please it's embarrassing. I don't think Nim will be able to hear it."