35. Part in silence

Their sky was beautiful
Their moon was graceful
The stars winked at them
The rainbow appeared for them.
Their hugs were a handwritten letter
Their fights only brought them closer
For her, the highest peak was his hair
For him, the deepest sea was those eyes pair.
Dainty butterflies were not as delicate as their kisses and
Water lilies were not as fragrant as their glued bodies
For he was all shades of drama and
She was the magical Aurora.
A fairy tale so beautiful came to an abrupt halt
Because evil notion and contemplation played pepper and salt.

A heavily drunk and broken Abhedya got up with a spinning head. His head hurt more than usual. He squinted his eyes to see where he was. A staff came and gave him medicine. Abhedya gulped it down immediately. He splashed some water on his face and took a deep breath. Looking around the cottage he saw its disordered state.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! What have I done?" Abhedya pulled his hair in frustration. It then struck to him that Swarnima was not there. What happened between them he tried to recall and shut his eyes. A horror movie played and Abhedya got up with a jerk.

"Damn! What have I done? How will I repair it? How could I say those things to Sona? Shit! Shit! Shit! I don't deserve her. No apology can get me forgiveness. Should I be forgiven? What I saw was not how it appeared. How can I doubt Sona? It's that bloody Josh who is playing this wicked game. That son of a bitch!" Abhedya analysed the day that passed and called the staff outside the cottage.

"Hamid, clear this mess and I don't want a word to go out. If I hear any gossip, God save you." Abhedya warned the staff pulling him by the collar. The staff nodded in a 'yes' sacred of the raging eyes of his king.

Abhedya crossed the path which was still lit with fairy lights only that their light was not that bright anymore. How can a girl prepare so much if she wanted to break up with him?
"Hell! Is that even possible? Such a fool I was to think Sona would take revenge on me? My Sona? When I very well know all she has ever wished for, is my wellness." Tears filled Abhedya's eyes as rational thoughts clouded his mind. He cursed himself for his behaviour and the words he said to accuse Swarnima.

Abhedya forgot he was the king and barged into the hotel Josh was staying in. He enquired about his room number and was told immediately. Who could deny the king?
He rang the bell and as soon as Josh opened the room surprised by the sudden arrival of Abhedya, he was punched hard on his face. Abhedya locked the door of the room and punched Josh one more time.

"You son of bitch! What are you here for? What do you want? Tell me?" Abhedya raged and gave one more punch in Josh's stomach causing him to fall on the ground yelping in pain.

"What... what are you saying, your highness? I... I can't understand." Josh could not manage to speak properly.

"You rascal!! You have the balls to question me? You very well know what I am asking. About your proposal yesterday. You know it's not possible still you proposed? What was the answer, Huh?" Abhedya's heart was hammering with pain.

Josh spit blood and chuckled. "I thought you would understand Abhey. Yes, I proposed. I was waiting for years and guess what, my proposal got accepted. We will marry soon. That's a promise. You and your 'loyal' can do whatever you want."

The earth slipped from under Abhedya's feet. He could not believe what he heard. The gate flunked open and Survang and Eklavya barged into the room. The state of Josh was enough to explain he was beaten by the angry king. Survang helped Josh and passed him water.