1. The disneyfied proposal

Love knows no reason still survives all seasons

A girl who was five feet four inches tall with petite body frame, inscrutable but eloquent eyes, small but sharp nose, luscious and rosy lips, silky, straight hair cascading till her back was dressed in an emerald green chiffon base with gold and silk 3D embroidery floor-length gown, paired with a matching cape of the net base. The twenty-three-year-old alluring beauty opened the huge gates of her room. Her ears were adorned with solitaire earrings but her long and artistic fingers had zero rings. The soft and delicate right wrist was decorated with an emerald bracelet and the left wrist had a simple watch. The long slender neck was embellished with a simple platinum chain.

A tall man dressed in a grey formal suit probably in his late forties was standing outside the gate of the girl's room. He offered her his hand and the girl gave him a shy smile before putting her hand on his.
"Hello, Miss. I am Rudra Rajvanshi. I am the owner of Swarnbhoomi Technologies and a member of the council of the state of Swarnbhoomi. I stand before you, to ask your hand for my son Abhedya Rajvanshi who thinks you are his 'prowess'."
The girl giggled hearing the proposal.

They walked ahead hand in hand when a beautiful lady came forward and offered the girl her hand. The girl put her hand in the lady's warm ones.
"I am Nandini Rajvanshi. I run an NGO called GHARONDA. My son, Abhedya Rajvanshi says you are his 'cherub'. Would you walk into his life and create beautiful angels just like you?"
The girl turned crimson and widened her eyes at the request. Her silence and angelic smile were taken as 'yes'. Nandini along with the girl walked through the huge corridors of the Swarnbhoomi Palace when a man who was well built came and gestured to the girl to walk with him.

"Hello, Swarnima. I am Randeep Raichand. I am the head of defence of the state of Swarnbhoomi. I am here to escort you to the boy who calls you his 'stability and valour'." Randeep escorted Swarnima to a room where a lady waited for her.

"Hey, pretty lady. I am Dr Pri Raichand. I have a nephew who we fondly call Abhey. He is a splendid  specimen of manhood." She winked at Swarnima and continued, "It would be an absolute delight if an 'Aphrodite' like you chooses an 'Adonis' like him. He says you are his 'love-potion'."
Swarnima lowered her eyes and smiled. She knew the lady walking beside her didn't know where to apply filters and was brutally honest but her heart is pure.

"Booooo!" Came a sound and Swarnima jerked from her place. Pri laughed and was joined with the source of the prank. "Sorry D! I didn't want to but since the time you walked out of your room you were only blushing and smiling. I Nivedya Rajvanshi wanted to bring out different emotions.
You see, my brother Abhey is a brat and you are his wild cat...
I call you my sister 'D' but I would not mind calling you 'Bhabhi'.
Woah! Am I not just too talented?
Please come into my brother's life and make him feel wanted."
Swarnima couldn't help but laugh at Nivedya's stupid yet cute poem. The little laughter session came to a halt when...

A young boy walked towards them and kissed Swarnima's forehead. "Maan! What is all this?" Swarnima spoke for the first time.

"I am a cop Nim I am just obeying the orders of the King of Swarnbhoomi, who happens to be my younger brother. He says you are his 'soulmate'. Will you, walk into his life and spark his soul?" Maan asked Swarnima who nodded with a shine in her eyes.
Maan and Swarnima walked a little but Maan kept glancing at his watch when finally a boy who was dressed in casuals with dishevelled hair came there.

"Sorry! Sorry! I am late. Okay... what was my dialogue?"
Maan glared at him and asserted, "Arya, you cannot be trusted. Everything was going as per the plan but you were about to ruin it."