46. revelation:5

Don't feel bad for being there
Feel bad for being a mute audience.

The royals decided to sit in King's room. The story was private and did not need additional ears.

"Nim, as much as we want to hear the actual story, its motive and reasons we can't think of, we don't want you to strain yourself with harrowing memories." Rudra patted Swarnima's head with love and Nandini pressed her hand in agreement with what her husband said.

Swarnima nodded and took a deep breath. "DUSHYANT, had two kids, Digant and Deeksha. Their mother was a noble lady and raised her kids away from the demon. Dushyant was also not bothered. He was happy womanising and planning against us. In his young days, he almost fell in love with a British girl named Katrina, Kristina's mother. But, Katrina refused to marry Dushyant and that broke his heart. So, he did not accept Kristina too.

The royals are blessed with some of the other talents. Digant and Deeksha were no exception. Digant could remember anything he read, the reason we hired him as the King's assistant and Deeksha could facsimile anyone's handwriting.

Diagnat married the girl of his choice princess Shyna of Devgargh against the wish of her family. The royals of Devgarh were hungry for revenge and searching for them. Dushyant played his cards and offered security to his son. He persuaded Digant saying he was soon going to die because his manhood was chopped and it was not only his duty but also his right to take over after his father. Digant agreed and his family along with Deeksha came to live in Rajatbhoomi palace.  Dushyant behaved like the best father and grandfather. Digant and Deeksha were fed poison against Swarnbhoomi. Dushyant told them how brutal we are, how their rights and properties were snatched from them and how their mother also left Dushyant with his lovely kids because she believed in false rumours spread by Swarnbhoomi.

Shyna who was from Devgargh who are not so friendly with Swarnbhoomi, was easy to convince and she also pitched Digant and Deeksha to give their father a chance.

When we trapped Dushyant and got him arrested by the police, Digant and his family believed we were vicious. He was blinded by his father's love. Dushyant cleverly planted Digant as his mole in our palace. Undoubtedly he was brilliant at his job.

Where Dushyant's plan didn't work was when Digant refused to follow his cruel intentions of hurting us by,
kidnapping Taran,
setting a bomb in phuphu's car,
making Tara slip when she was pregnant,
Kill the king or his protector by poisoning them,
causing accident of chachu's car, to name a few." Swarnima drank water and the royals were shocked with the truth that unveiled. Abhedya came and sat near Swarnima for support. He took her hand in his. She fisted her palm inside but Abhedya didn't leave her hand.

"You can rest now Nim if you feel tired," Pri suggested.

"I have forgotten to sleep at night bhui," Swarnima stated and continued... "Digant's refusal made Dushyant infuriated. So, he resorted to his other source, his illegitimate daughter Kristina who was nastier than him.

Kristina was not in Dehradun to overcome her breakup, she was there to meet her father Dushyant who had refused any ties with her then. But, when news of the real heir to the crown broke out, Kristina again contacted her father and gave him a perfect plan for revenge, in return Dushyant will marry Kristina and the King of Swarnbhoomi." Swarnima withdrew her hand from Abhedya's and looked at him with eyes that accused him, loved him and hurt him.

"Sona, I had no clue and she never..." Abhedya could not complete his sentence. For him, Kristina was just another friend. Their breakup as teenagers was mutual and her behaviour never displayed her true intentions.