Chapter 38

((Does this make any sense? No idea! I'm sorry if it doesn't...but already working on the next chapter ✌️so let me know if this is any good, I could always change it))

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

      More into the morning Alfred and Dick were both awake and were going to bring Damian breakfast and also check on him. When they entered the room they were surprised to see Damian gone. They really should've expected it but the doctor said he should be out for a day or two. Well that obviously wasn't true.

"Uh oh...uh ok, we gotta find Damian especially before Jason comes back..." dick said

"Agreed Master Dick. Master Jason will not be happy. I shall check the library." Alfred said

"Alright, and I'll check the bat cave then the kitchen." Dick said before running off.

Alfred nodded ok and left also.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><>

Jason was currently ridding on his motorcycle heading back to the manor. Roy was sitting in the back with the gifts in hand.

"Slow down Jay!" Roy said

"Just hold on and don't drop anything." Jason said

"I won't, but you'll lose your best friend if you don't slow down!" Roy said

"If you fall off, you're not a real one." Jason said and sped up.

"JAY THE FUCK?!" Roy shouted.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dick and Alfred met back at the entrance with Tim joining them. Dick was making him help.

"Nothing?" Dick ask.

"Unfortunately not Master Dick." Alfred said

"No, nothing." Tim said

"Oh god...Jason is going to kill us! What do we do?!" Dick ask

"We could find a kid that looks just like Damian and replace him." Tim said

"...Unfortunately you do not have time for that Master Tim. Master Jason is pulling up now, with a friend and gifts." Alfred said looking out the window.

"...I have an idea! Tim quick, run to Damian's room and lay under the covers and mess up your hair a bit! We'll try to get him not to go it." Dick said.

"Ugh, Ok fine. He better not kill me though." Tim said before running off.

A minute later Jason and Roy entered. Dick and Alfred were waiting for them.

"Jay hey! You're finally back!" Dick said smiling nervously.

Jason was a bit unsettled by that. "What happened?" He ask