Chapter 1

Hello everyone! I don't have much to say. So this is a story I decided to write. I hope you enjoy. Sorry about spelling mistakes. I don't really triple check. Anyways I hope you enjoy!
////////////////////////////////////////////

Damian got out of the Bat Mobile and stomped away. He took off his mask and dropped it on the ground. "DAMIAN WAYNE GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Batman yelled stomping after him. He pulled off his cowl and grabbed Damian's shoulder tightly. It hurt Damian. Bruce forced him to turn around. "You do not walk away from me you spoiled brat!" He yelled. Damian looked away from Bruce. Bruce forcefully grabbed Damian's face and made him look at him. "You better stop Damian! You killed someone! You didn't have to but I can tell you wanted to!"

"It wasn't me!" Damian yelled. Suddenly he felt Bruce's hand collided with the side of his face really hard. Damian stumbled back onto the ground. Bruce slapped him really hard. Damian put a hand over where Bruce slapped. "F.....f....farther?" He ask quietly

"You do not get to yell at me! Don't call me father! I hate it! Your spoiled and annoying! I never wanted you. You shouldn't have been born! I never wanted you and I'll never want you! Ever! Go to you your room! You better start packing cause I'm sending you to a mental hospital, where you can get help! I'm disowning you too so I won't be your father. You have the chance of getting adopted by someone else but I doubt no one will want such a idiotic, useless, spoiled, good for nothing brat, like you!" Bruce yelled. He forcefully grabbed Damian's arm and pulled him up. He then pushed him to get him walking, "go now!"

Damian ran away that night crying. He had nothing much. All he had was a little bit of money and clothes. Sadly he lost his bag. It was snowing really hard. He could barely see through the snow. He hand to walk through the high snow too. He was freezing, he had no jacket.