chapter 30

(Okay this is a very very short chapter! I'm sorry!)

(Back to Jason~)

"That mother fucker, fucking doesn't know how deals work, fucking loves to bother me, he is so fucking stupid, why cant he just fucking rot in a hole, or just die! God dammit! And I knew i should've just stayed at the fucking safe house! That kid never listens. Now i kinda know what Bruce had to deal with....except at least I don't hurt a fucking kid! He's just a god damn kid, god dammit. Ugh! I'm going to kill that fucking clown!" Jason yelled to himself and he ran across the roofs of Gotham's buildings.

He was currently looking around the city checking every spot where Damian could be. This was taking quite a while but there was no way he was asking for help. No. Never. Plus Dick would probably kill him for not keeping a eye on him.

Jason kept looking for the kid but there was no sign of him anywhere. He already checked all the places Joker would be and more, he didn't know where else to look. He sat down on a roof of a building going though his phone to see if he could find Damian somehow, he now wished he put a tracker on his phone or something. He continued to sit there trying to figure everything out.

He suddenly heard someone drop behind him.

"Looks like you can't do this alone."

Jason quickly snapped his neck around only to see...