Chapter 33

~Back to the young heroes~

Jon, Starfire, and Raven were all looking out for anything from the sky.

Roy, Beast Boy, and Blue Beetle all went looking on foot.

The three bat brothers were working with Alfred trying to track down Damian's location. Tim and Alfred talked as Jason and Dick stood aside, listening in and watching the computer Tim had. The computer had everyone's location on a tracking grid.

After a bit Dick called everyone over the comms to check in on them. "This is Nightwing, anything at all?"

"Nothing yet" Starfire said

"Nothing down here either" Roy answered

"Ugh! We don't have time for this! We need to find him no-" Jason started to shout.

"We got something! It was from Batman! He believes he found him, he went ahead and sent the location, I'm sending it to everyone, head there now." Tim said

"Got it, on our way" Roy said

"We'll be there soon" Star said

"Great, now get in the car and let's go!" Jason said hoping into the bat mobile Alfred droves here for them to take.

"Right." Tim said jumping in also.

Dick took the driver seat and Alfred sat in passenger, then they drove off heading to the location sent.

"Why would that son of a bitch send us the location? Did he already save him? Ugh! He is just going to brag, isn't he? ...stupid." Jason ask

"Come on Jay, Bruce wouldn't do that." Dick said

"He would do it in a settle way, maybe flash a smirk." Tim said

Dick sighed at them.

Soon enough they made it to the location and hopped out

"Looks like no one is here yet" Dick said.

"It doesn't matter they're on their way. Look around the area now. We need to hurry." Jason said running off to do so.

The boys and the butler went looking around.

<><><><><><><><><><><><

"Ah! There we go, see it wasn't that hard?"

"W...What the hell was that?" Damian ask. Blood dripped from his face and open wounds. He had gotten beaten moments earlier because he wouldn't swallow what Joker wanted.

"Well isn't is obvious?! HAHAHA it's a little bomb, it'll explode you from the inside out! HAHAHAHA! Blowing up the whole building will ruin all my supplies so why not just put the bomb in you?!" Joker said laughing hystaically. He grabbed Damian's hair and pulled him up, "Dont worry, it'll all be over soon, tik, tok, tik , tok~"

Damian growled and head butted the clown.

"OW! You brat-" He started to raise the weapon to beat him once again but he heard and echo of a car pull up, it was far but it was still way too close for comfort. The Joker smirked to himself, "lets put you somewhere special. Plus we don't want you exploding and making a mess in here."