Chapter 24

The blade was inches away from stabbing the boy when suddenly something hit the blade away out of Ra's hands, saving Damian's life. Ra's growled and looked to see where that came from, "what is the meaning of this?!" He shouts.

NightWing jumped down from the ceiling along with Red Hood and Red Robin.  "Sorry to interrupt old man but the game is over."

Damian got up with a smirk. He backed away to stand by his adopted brothers side.

"How is this possible?! We got rid of you!" Ra's shouted pointing at Red Hood.

"Hah. You seriously think you can get ride of me that easily? Don't count yourself lucky, cause that ain't happening." Red Hood says.

"Your seriously going to regret messing with our family Ra's!" Red Robin says.

"We'll see about that. Assassins! Attack!" Ra's shouted before taking his own sword and going after Red Hood.

Damian quickly stole a sword and fought along his brothers' side.

Ra's was going hard against Red Hood. At some point Ra's was able to get the upper hand. He now stood above Jason and aimed his sword at his heart, ready to stab it down.

"Goodbye Red Hood." Ra's says before he started to move his sword down. But he stopped mid way when he felt his stomach being pierced threw with a blade. He took a few deep breaths before collapsing onto the floor in pain.

Damian stood above him with a bloody sword breathing heavily. He stared down at his grandfather. He was shocked at himself for what he just did.

Ra's Al Ghul grunted in pain and looked to his grandson. "What are you waiting for? Finish me!" He shouted.

Damian just continued to stare.

"Come on isn't this what you've been trying to do before? Come on! Just finish me!" Ra's insisted.

Damian's adopted brothers watched the youngest, waiting to see what he'll do.

Damian dropped the knife. "No. I don't kill, remember?" He says before walking away back to the others.

"Ready to get out of this dump?" Red Hood ask.

"Hell yeah." Damian says. The bothers all left and took a private plane back to Gotham.

"Hey....how did you even get out of prison and how did you all get on the island?" Damian ask.

Jason thought about it for a moment, "Well....."