Chapter 39

Dream's Affect Reality

The door was all of a sudden kicked open, making the boy jump awake as a bunch of people swarmed into his room.

Damian looked around shocked. The whole family was there including everyone else who was there that day to confront Bruce. He looked over seeing his friend, "Jon! What's happening?" He asked sternly.

"I'm sorry Damian but your going to have to make a decision" Jon said

"What kind of decision?" Damian was utterly confused when suddenly he was grabbed by the shoulders roughly and turned another direction. It was now Jason he was facing. He looked dead serious and angry.

"Listen Kid! You have to choose me! You have to stay with me! Say you will right now! I'm not taking no for an answer. Remember all the fun we had? I've been a way better father figure then Bruce, right? Say I'm right." Jason said

"Todd let me-" Damian was interrupted

Jason's hands tightened, "Dammit kid! Listen to me!"

"Todd, what the hell! Let me go at once! Are you trying to press my body together with my shoulders or something?!" Damian shouted back.

Suddenly he was grabbed from the back of his shirt and turned a another direction, towards Bruce, his father.

"Let go of him Jason!" He shouted and looked to the boy, "Damian, you and I both know you should stay with me. I am you're father after all. Therefore you do what I say. You're staying with me and that's final."

"Father-" Damian started.

"Hush Damian. You have no real say in the matter so just listen. Jason is only using you to turn you against me. He doesn't care about you, you're feelings, or having a 'real' childhood. You're staying with me and continuing your training and doing patrols as Robin again. You're a hero not a villain. So don't be a brat again and just listen to me for once." Bruce said.

"No! You're wrong." Damian said glaring at him.

"No, I'm right. Just look at Jason. If you stay with him. You'll only get hurt. Come back to me officially." Bruce said.

"I thought you said I didn't have a choice." Damian said.

"You do have a choice Dami! Ignore them." Dick claimed.

"Demon, choose already. Who it it going to be?" Tim asked.

"I...I don't know!" Damian shouted.

"He's staying with me!" Bruce shouted.

"No! Me!" Jason shouted

"Damian choose who is best! You have to choose!" Jon shouted.

"Come on kid! Stay with Jay" Roy said

"Maybe you should forgive your father and stay with him." Superman said

"So you're on his side? Clark, he cannot be forgiven!" Wonder Woman said