Chapter 21

"Oh? Did I scare you?" Joker ask with that usual creepy smile.

Jason growled and him and stomped over to him, ready to kill him.

Joker held up his finger, "ah, ah, ah. You don't want your sentence here to be longer, now do you?" He ask with a smirk.

Jason stopped, he knew Joker was right and he hated it.

"Let's talk, I'm sure you have a lot to say." Joker says with a creepy smile.

"I'm not talking to a ass clown like you. Fuck this, I'm getting out of here." Jason says.

"You'll never get out of here alone Birdie." Joker says

"I'm not one of those anymore so don't even call me that!" Jason growled.

"Fine Fine. Now tell me. What did you do to get in here?" Joker ask

"Like I'm telling you. I just need to get out of here so shut the hell up so I can think!" Jason shouts.

"Rude." Joker mumbled

Jason looked around, trying to find the best exit.

"You know Red old bird pal! I could help you out!" Joker says with a creepy smile.

"Hell no." Jason says.

The Joker laughed, "your not going to get out of here without my help."

Jason growled. He knew Joker was a little right. Sure he's been put in prison and he's escaped but this was Arkham Asylum and with the new upgrade it would be nearly impossible to escape without a professional. And the only real professional here was the Joker.

"What's the catch?" Jason ask

"You'll have to help me out with something later on. It has something to do with the bat." Joker says.

"Fine. Deal." Jason says

The Joker laughed, "good. Now just give me a little time and we'll be free."

Jason only nodded and looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talia and Damian soon made it to the island. They entered the temple and were greater by the one and only Ra's Al Ghul. "Welcome home my grandson."