Chapter 35

((So I know I said Damian was fine but then I realized he got beaten by the Joker pretty back so obviously he's not a-ok👌 sooo let's add some drama shall we?))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dick and Jason we're having a little argument on the side.

Alfred was rechecking Damian. Something didn't settle right with him. He couldn't actually see many injuries minus Bruce's and a head injury but then again they did just pull Damian out of the water normally some injuries like cuts would show just a little bit after, but then again, Damian barley let him you him so he just assumed it wasn't anything serious. Once he was able to actually take a look now though...he could see the extant.

"Pennyworth....I cant move." The young bat said in a mumble

Alfred say there frozen until worridness hit him. "Master Tim. I may have made a mistake. Please tell the others to disburse and help me get Damian into the car."

Tim was kinda shocked. Alfred made a mistake? That was so rare. Especially when it had to do with injuries like these. He snapped out out of his shock, "oh! Right, yeah!"

"What's the matter Alfred?" Bruce ask

"Well for one, all these injuries but I think something grave might be wrong. We must get him to the cave for treatment as once." Alfred explained.

Tim ran over to his older brothers, "Alfred says we need to go, now. Something is up with the kid."

All three quickly ran back over.

Bruce was carrying Damian and was walking to the bat mobile.

"Oh hell no!" Jason ran over and snatched Damian away. "Shit. You're heavier then usual kid. This is your dead weight, huh? Not that you are. Nothing I cant handle though" he said. There was no response back, not even a insult. He looked at Damian to see Damian passed out. He looked to Bruce, "the hell did you do to him?! He was awake a minute ago!" He shouted

Dick quickly went over and took Damian from him, "ok! That's enough. We have to get going, he's losing blood still."

Jason sent a glare to Batman before looking to Dick, "keep a close eye on the kid and keep him away from Bruce. There's obviously no room for the all of us so I'm taking my bike. Yo Replacement! You either move it or lose it. Unless you wanna ride on top of the bat mobile."

"Ok ok, fine." Tim walked over.

Bruce got into the drivers seat. Alfred got in the passengers seat while Dick got in the back with Damian. Once settled they drove off.

Jason called his bike. When it arrive the two hopped on and chased after the bat mobile.

"Is it life threatening Alfred?" Dick ask

"He may have internal bleeding but that is not my main concern if I'm being honest." Alfred said.

Dick gave a nod ok and sighed worriedly. "Welp looks like Joker did it again huh? Destroyed another Robin."

"Damian is not destroyed. He'll be ok." Batman said.

"Whatever you say." Dick mumbled.