Chapter 10

"I....I'm not sure Todd. I don't want to talk about it now." Damian says

Jason frowned a bit but mainly kept a straight face. "Alright then." He says

They were both silent for the rest of the ride. When they got off Jason looked to the time. "We should go meet everyone. They're sure in for a surprise."

Damian simply nods.

The two walked out of the carnival and get into the car. Jason drives to the location, which was in the Bat cave. They both knew there would be a lot of people but not as much as they saw.

Damian decided to not let them see him yet. He wanted to hear what was going on before revealing himself so he hid.

Jason walked up to the others.

"Now that everyone is here we need to separate and find Damian. He couldn't have gone that far from Gotham." Bruce says

"What happened before he went missing?" Superman ask.

"We got into a argument and he ran away." Bruce answered.

Jason wanted to yell at Bruce so bad but he held it in. "Did you do anything else to him? That might've made him want to get away from you? Just asking?"

Bruce looked at Jason, "I would never do anything to him that would make him run. All I did was ground him." He claims

Jason glared at Bruce, his fist tightened.

"Relax Jay, we'll find Damian in no time" Dick says patting Jason's back.

"What is the matter Red Hood?" Wonder Woman ask, noticing his strange behavior.

"Nothing." Jason says trying to calm himself but he couldn't.

"Is there something going on? Does it have something to do with Damian?" Tim ask his adopted older brother.

"We're sure Damian is fine. He'll be ok." Superman reinsures.

"You'll all be a big happy family soon!" Jon says.

"We'll get your son back, don't worry Batman." Flash says.

"He won't be your son soon." Jason growled under his breath.

"What was that Jason?" Dick ask.

Jason did not respond. Dick shrugged and looked away from him.

"He will always be my son." Bruce claims. He heard what Jason said and was suspicious of him now.

Jason glares at Batman, "No he will not. I'll make sure of it."

Damian was listening to the whole thing, he rolled his eyes and sighs quietly.

"Whats going on here?" Asks Superman.

"Red Hood what did you do to Damian? Why do you say that?" Wonder Woman ask.

"You all should be asking Batman what he did to Damian and I said that cause I WILL make sure of it!" Jason yells

Everyone looked to Jason shocked.

"Jason...what did you do to Damian?" Dick ask in a bit of a angry tone.

"Me?! I..." Jason began to talk but was cut off.

"Where is he Red Hood" Superman ask glaring at him. Everyone also glared at Jason.

"You did something to him. What did you do?" Wonder Woman ask harshly.

They all slowly walked over to Jason, ready to beat the answer out of him. But stopped when a small figured jumped down from the ceiling, landing in front of Jason.

"He did nothing to me. You should be asking what Wayne did to me." Damian says glaring at Bruce.

Bruce walked over, "what are you talking about Damian?"

Jason pulls Damian behind him. "Stay away from him" he growled.

"Jason, Damian, what's going on?" Dick ask.

"This a**hole abused Damian emotionally for all the time he has been with him! He ran away once it started to get physical!" Jason shouted.

Damian nodded in agreement and stayed behind Jason.

Every hero turned to Batman.

"Bruce how could you?" Dick ask.

"I would never." Bruce claims.

"Oh yeah? Alfred, play the video." Jason says

Alfred nods and plays the video on a big screen for every hero to see.

The video showed the two getting out of the Bat mobile arguing. "DAMIAN WAYNE GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Batman yelled stomping after him. He pulled off his cowl and grabbed Damian's shoulder tightly. It hurt Damian. Bruce forced him to turn around. "You do not walk away from me you spoiled brat!" He yelled. Damian looked away from Bruce. Bruce forcefully grabbed Damian's face and made him look at him. "You better stop Damian! You killed someone! You didn't have to but I can tell you wanted to!"

"It wasn't me!" Damian yelled. Suddenly he felt Bruce's hand collided with the side of his face really hard. Damian stumbled back onto the ground. Bruce slapped him really hard. Damian put a hand over where Bruce slapped. "F.....f....farther?" He ask quietly

"You do not get to yell at me! Don't call me father! I hate it! Your spoiled and annoying! I never wanted you. You shouldn't have been born! I never wanted you and I'll never want you! Ever! Go to you your room! You better start packing cause I'm sending you to a mental hospital, where you can get help! I'm disowning you too so I won't be your father. You have the chance of getting adopted by someone else but I doubt no one will want such a idiotic, useless, spoiled, good for nothing brat, like you!" Bruce yelled. He forcefully grabbed Damian's arm and pulled him up. He then pushed him to get him walking, "go now!"

Damian ran away that night crying.

After watching the video everyone was silent.

Jason kept Damian close while watching the video. He hated that this happened to Damian.

Damian frowned and looked down when hearing the words said to him by his own blood father.

Everyone turned to Bruce with anger in their eyes.

"Let's get out of here kid." Jason says softly. Damian looks up and him and nods.

They head back to the car and leave.