Chapter 15:

Derek:

"It's been two days why hasn't she woke up yet?" i growled at Taylor.

"They medicine needs to take time to get all the drug out is her body."

"Two days is enough time."

I started to walk over to lilly who was still sleeping and wake her up when I felt a strong grip on my arm.

"If you wake her up before she's ready you could put her in shock. she's scared enough don't make it worse."

I furrowed my eyes brows.

"How do you know she's scared?"

"I can sense it everyone can, and I know for a fact you can too. you just choose to ignore it."

Taylor walked out and closed the door behind him.

I sat in the bed next to Lilly. Not be able to kiss her was tearing me apart.

"Please wake up Lilly." I said running my hands through me hair.

I sat beside her for the next four hours and it was started to get dark.

"Alpha we are going to get more groceries. we'll be back in 2 hours. do you need anything?" Luke asked.

"No, but take my debit card."

He took the card and left with the others.

With seven werewolves in the house, we needed a lot of food.

I dimed the lights so it wouldn't be so bright in the room and I opened the doors that lead into the balcony just outside my bedroom. the white sheer curtains blew gently as the wind hit them.

The weather was amazing here, all the time.

I was leaning against the door looking out at the ocean and watching the waves roll when I heard a faint whimper.

"Lilly." I whispered to myself.

I ran over to the bed and saw she was slowly opening her eye.

"D-Derek." she whimpered and tried the rip the IV needle out of her arm.

"No no, don't do that. its medicine."

I could see hurt and pain in her eyes.

"What happened?" She said, her eyes wide open.

"You almost overdosed on angel dust. its a drug used only by werewolves so they can get drunk faster."

"But how?"

"You took dave, Anna, and Logan's drink from them and they had angle dust in the drinks. but you're okay now." I said gently unsticking the tape from her skin and taking the needle out of her forearm and placing a bandage on the small wound.

I sat in front her on the bed. she looked up at my slowly. her green eyes looked like emeralds.

It was cute how she tried to fix her messy hair but it didn't seem to work. one sleeves of the shirt was hanging off her left shoulder slightly.

"I'm sorry." she said looking down.

"For what? Lilly look at me."

She shook her head.

"I shouldn't have jump to conclusions."

"Lilly..." I used my thumb and index finger to make her look at me the my hand slowly cupped her cheek.

"Don't be sorry."

"I'm just so scared this won't work."

"You don't have to be scared because I know it will work."

"How do you know what if one of us leaves the other."

"I promise you I will always be there for you. I'm not leaving you." I said.

"I promise you I will never leave you. Derek leaving you would kill me." she said.

I inches closer and pulled her closer to me so she was practically in my lap.

Her hand rested on the back of my neck.

Then slowly out lips met. I could feel the electricity between us and I know she could too.

My hands slipped under the shirt and rested on her hips.

I nipped at her lower lips making her gasp and causing me to chuckle.

She wrapped both arms around my neck and I pulled her closer so our chests were touching.

We both stopped and when I looked at her I saw a year run down her cheek.

"I'm not going anywhere. I promise angel."

She smiled and her lips met mine once agin and she started unbuttoning my shirt.

When I threw my shirt to the ground I put my hands back under her shirt and slowly started lifting it then threw the shirt to the ground.

She put her hands on my bare chest and looked up at me then I gently moved her hair to her left shoulder and got a better look at my mark on the right side of her neck.

"You are always going to be mine."

She cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips.

I moved my hands to her back and unclasped the bra then put it on the ground.

Then I slowly moved and laid her on her back as I hovered above her.

She ran her hands through my hair.

My hands slide down to the hem of her panties and slowly slide the off and threw them in the ground then I stripped off my jeans and boxers.

I pulled the black sheets over us.

She gasped once I entered and moaned in pleasure.

Lilly:

I gasped the moment her entered then moaned in pleasure.

My nails raked over his back and biceps. he left a trail of kisses up and down my neck.

He intertwined out hands together which were on both sides of my head.

It's passionate and gentle.