Chapter 13:

Lilly:

I woke up to the sun shining and a smile on my fave. When I tried to turn over I felt arm tighten around my and my body was sore. I remembered everyone from the previous night.

Derek's eyes fluttered opened and a smile appeared on his face.

"Morning beautful." he said in a raspy voice which was so sexy.

"Good morning." i said.

"I need to shower can you not look so I can get up."

He chuckled. "lilly I've seen you in nothing remember."

"I know, just please."

"Fine." she smirks and covered his eyes with his hand.

Once I was in the bathroom I locked the door and turned on the shower.

The warm water soothes my aching muscles.

Once I finished showering. I dried my hair and pulled it into a messy bun.

"Derek can you hand me some clothes I forget them."

"Come get them." I know he was smiling.

"Please."

I opened the door a little and he handed me Jean shorts and a black cotton shirt.

"Thank you." I said and quickly changed.

When I exited the bathroom I Derek was in his boxers.

"I'm gonna shower now." he said.

I started taking the sheets off the bed and threw them in a pile on the floor.

Derek walked out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later in jeans and a black button up shirt.

"Hey look we match." I said giggling.

He walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Sore." I relied.

"That's a side affect. But on the other hand my mark looks good on you." I gave him a confused look and walked into the bathroom and was a purplish bruise on my neck.

"You marked me." I said.

"Now everyone will know you are mine and mine only."

A smiled crept into my lips.

Once we were downstairs Derek was carrying the sheets into the laundry room when Anna and logan started smiling like idiots.

"Oh my god. you two... Did it." Anna said.

"What gave it away? The mark on my neck." I said sarcastically and started laughing.

"Wait you and my brother... EWWWW I don't want even want to know." logan said obviously grossed out.

"Deal with it logan." I hear Derek tell from the kitchen.

"So today I was thinking about all of use going into town. We're leaving in 5 minutes. I'll be at the boat." Derek said and walked outside and I followed.

Once we were all in the boat I was pulled onto Derek's laps and everyone sat in there seat in the boat.

We arrived at the docks and a cringeworthy squeal was heard making Anna, logan, Dave and Luke groan in aggregation.

"Here we go." Anna said.

Suddenly a tan bleach blonde wearing shorts that are way too short and a pink croptop. She wrapped her arms around his neck and I was ready to rip the girls head off.