Chapter ll:

Lilly:

Everyone left so it's just Derek and I alone.

"How about some dinner?"

"Sounds good. I'll be right back."

I ran upstairs and changed into skinny jeans and a black button up blouse. Then I brushed my hair and teeth then went back downstairs.

"So whats for dinner?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

He was at the stove cooking something the smelled really good.

"Spaghetti."

"Yum."

After we ate I turned on the stereo and pour some sugar on me by Def Leopard was playing.

"I love this song. dance with me" I said.

"Pour some sugar on me!" I sang alone with the words.

I grabbed Derek's hands and made him dance with me.

"You should dance more often." he whispered in my ear.

I giggled and spun around. My eyes were locked in the pool and I saw Derek looking at me then the pool.

"Don't even think about it."

He smirked and I ran outside with him chasing after me.

"You know I'm going to catch you." he said. then he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and picked me up off the ground.

He leaped in the pool. the moment I came up for air Derek was laughing.

"I can't believe you." I said then started laughing.

"I had to." He said chuckling.

"You're such an idiot." I said brushing my fingers through his hair.

Once we were out of the pool we dried off and changed into dry clothes.

I was looking in the mirror in the bathroom making sure my shorts looked okay with the shirt I was wearing.

I jumped when I heard a deep growl. my heart slammed against my ribcage.

"Derek! What are you doing trying to give me a heart attack?" I yelled.

I went to walk out but was pushed against the wall. my eyes widened at his action. well shit, he's really strong.

"I know your still scared of me." he said. his eyes turned a darker blue.

"I-I'm not scared of you." my breath hitched in my throat.

"Don't lie. I know you get scared around me. you shy away."

"Derek-"

He cut me off.

"No, you don't have to be afraid I will never hurt you, I couldn't. You are mine Lilly, and I promise to protect you with all of my being."

I was speechless. yes, I was a little frightened of Derek but that was fading away. he was gentle around me.

"Say something. please." I could tell he was getting worried.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my wait, refusing to let go. He nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck.

"I'm yours." I whispered in his ear. I could fell his smile against my neck.

Our lips met as it was like magic. but I still wasn't ready for.......THAT.

"I know your not ready and I'm willing to wait." he whispered.