Chapter 12:

Lilly:

I sat on the large sofa with logan and Anna while the guys went to get groceries.

"Tell me more about your abilities." I said.

Logan started. "I can heal a person who is close to death. but only if I get to them in time. it's tricky and risky. but after a certain amount of time I can't help something else to help that person has to be done."

"Sounds complicated." I said.

"Trust me, it is." Logan said.

"What about you Anna?"

"Like I said before, I can control a persons mind and make them change their mind about something. say for instance somewhat had a gun to your head I could get into their head and make them shoot themselves. It's mind control."

"Well what about Cara?"

"Did someone say my name?" All three of us jumped up and hugged cara when we saw her walk into the living room with her husband Taylor.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Derek invited us. we are staying in the guest house out back."

"Awesome."

They walked to the guest house and put away their things then came back into the main house.

"No what were you asking that involved me?"

I was confused at first but then remembered what is a asking Anna and Logan.

"Oh, about your ability.

"Well I can erase a person persons memory of certain events. like if a human saw one of us shift I could make that person forget about what just happened." She explained.

Dave, luke and Derek walked into the house with bags of groceries.

Derek handed his bags to logan and whispered something then everyone walked into the kitchen and left Derek and I alone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
He took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom and closed the door.

He turned around and his eyes were pitch black.

I jumped and my back hit the wall behind me.

"Derek... Y-your scaring me." my body started shaking.

I shrieked when he slammed his hands beside either side of my head.

He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw.

I reached up and stroked the side of his check. he opened his eyes and they were crystal blue.

His eyes widened when he noticed I was shaking. he wrapped both his arms around my waist and my hands were resting in is shoulders.

"I'm sorry. it's just right when I walked into the house your scent was everywhere and my wolf started to go crazy." He said.

"It's okay it's okay."

"Your touch, it calms me." He said in a way that have me chills but in a good way.

He rested his forehead against mine.

I went to step back but his grip on my waist tightened and a low growl echoed through the room.

"Mine." he spoke making me freeze where I was standing and I got lost in his eyes.

"Am I scaring you now, angel?" His gaze never left mine.

"No." I said. it was the truth, I wasn't scared of him.