Chapter 25:

Lilly:

We arrived at the resort and we were pretty much the only two there, literally.

He opened the mahogany door and put our luggage inside but stopped me before I crossed the threshold and ran with inhuman speed somewhere then came back seconds later empty handed.

I gave him a questioning look.

"I wanted to do this." he said then swiftly picked me up bridal style.

"I've always wanted to walk my bride over the threshold." he said and before I knew it we were in a huge room.

The walls were beige. there were multiple windows with off white Sheer curtains. there were a couple sets of French doors that were open.

The wind lightly blew causing the curtains to dance.

The bed was a large king with white sheets and pillows. it was resting in a small platform.

There were two wooden bedposts at each corner of the foot of the bed. the posts were from floor to ceiling.

"Wow." I said almost breathless.

I looked up at Derek to see in starring at me and smiling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Cause you're beautiful and your mine." he whispered in my ear.

The weather here was absolutely amazing.

"I'm going for a swim care to join me?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled.

He changes into his swim shorts and I felt nervous.

"Ready?"

"I'll be out there in a minute."

He walked out the door that was right in front if the bed, a large stone pool was sitting outside.

I felt nervous.

I quickly changed into a black bikini and was debating whether to pull my hair up or leave it down.

I decided to leave it down.

When I looked over at the door I saw Derek come up out if the water and wipe the water away from his eyes.

"Woah." I said.

Finally, I slowly walked out the room and outside to the pool.

Derek looked up and smiled.

"Come one I don't bite, hard." He smirked and I giggled.

I slowly walked into the pool and was immediately pulled to his chest.

His Abs and muscle were glistening from the water and moonlight.

"Just think 8 months from now, our baby will be here." he said.

"Promise me, if something happens and you have to choose between me and the baby please choose the baby. I want him or her to have a life and you need to be there."

"I won't have to choose cause nothing is going to go wrong. now let's stop talking about that and get back to us. Did I mention how amazing you look?"

He gently took my hand and started leading me to the deep end.

"Wait." I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He gave me a look of concern.

"Let's just stay in the shallow end."

I felt my heart rate increase and my breathing got heavy.