Chapter 19

Amber:

As soon as I touched Derek the vision was clear, someone wasn't happy about the baby for the fact that werewolves existed.

A woman who stood at almost 6 foot wearing black combat boots, black jeans and a green combat shirt.

She was loaded with weapons and henchmen.

She was a vicious hunter who vowed to rid the world of our kind.

Cecelia was her name.

Once the vision was gone the only words that came to my mind were "they're coming."

Lilly:

"Who?" I asked,

"Cecelia Greystone. she's a vicious werewolf hunter." Amber replied.

"Well why is she coming here?"

"To kill us and the baby."

I grabbed my stomach and tears started pouring down my cheeks.

"She wrote a letter saying she will be here in time for the baby's birth and to destroy it."

"No. no."

"I promise, we have already started preparing. everything going to be okay." Derek said kissing my forehead.

I stopped crying and felt angry.
"Tell me more about the bitch."

We sat in the living room and i Listened to every word they were saying.

"When she was little her family were torn apart by rouges and every since that day she vowed to kill all werewolves. we are the only know pack left in the world but we are searching for more. when she found out about the baby she thought about repopulation of werewolves." Derek said.

"But I'm human."

"Yes, but the werewolf gene is so strong that the baby will most likely be a half. one part human, one part werewolf. or sometimes full wolf."

"She's bringing her whole army. hundred of hunters are coming here." Logan said.

"She is also the leader of the army." dave said.

"Well that helps" I said.

"She isn't going to touch me baby." I said.

"Everything's going to work. I promise." Derek said.

Derek:

Lilly decided to take a nap and I began re-reading the letter that was delivered earlier.

Derek Martin,

It's been a while. last time I heard from you you left me half dead with a scar on my arm. I always hated werewolves and there stupid claws.

Anyway, I've written to you for one reason and one reason only, your baby.

In 9 months time the child will be born and I plan to take everything you love away from you.

Your pack, mate, parents, and new born will be dead when I'm done with them.

Your pretty little mate will be the last to die in front of you, the first will be your infant.

I'll see you soon.

-Cecelia Greystone

I was shaking with anger.

"Are you okay?" A small voice said at my office door.

I turned and saw lilly in shorts and one of my shirts.

"Yeah."

"Derek they found more. more pack I mean. three in Argentina, two in Australia, one in Spain, four in Alaska and six in England. We have hope. There 100 people in each pack. Derek's that's over a thousand werewolves."

He smiled and gave me a tight hug.

"I know It will. now about wedding plans." he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Two weeks?" I suggested.

"Perfect. a Christmas wedding. in two weeks you will have my last name and shortly after, our baby. and thoughts on some names?"

"If it's a boy, Emerson."

"And if it's a girl?"

"It's a surprise."

After telling everyone the plans for the wedding in two weeks, I'm making logan, anna, cara and Amber my bridesmaids. I couldn't pick which one to be a maid of honor do I don't have one.

Derek's father will walk me down the isle.

Dave, luke, Taylor and Joshua will be the groomsman.

Joshua is one the pack members, also Derek's distant cousin. he had 2 twins. both 5. this daughters name is Paige and his sons name is carson.

Paige is the flower girl and Carson is the ring bearer.

It's just going to be Derek's pack. a small intimate wedding.

Logan and anna are
Taking me shopping for
The shoes, wedding dress, veil, and flowers. but sadly no after attire since I can't do that. after all I am pregnant. I'm talking about... you know.... yeah you get the idea.

I'm nervous and happy.

But I swear to god if Cecelia comes near any of us, I will kill the bitch. no ones hurting my family. and I mean No One.

Derek:

Later that night lilly feel asleep with her head on my chest, but I had trouble falling asleep.

No one going to hurt my angel. I mean no one.

But soon we will all be happy. I'll have a wife and a baby. the pack will have its Luna and I know we will kill Cecelia and her army.

But before anything else lilly needs to know everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING.