Chapter 10:

Lilly:

"I need to talk to you about something." Derek said.

"About what?"

"I have to go away on business, dave and luke have to go with me. Cara is going to stay with you, logan and anna. her husband Taylor is going with us as well."

"So it's just going to be us girls alone?"

"Actually no, the guards are watching the area to make sure you are safe. promise me, is they go out to a bar or club you won't go."

"But-"

"Promise me." He cut me off.

"I promise."

He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek.

"I almost lost you once and I don't want it to happen again."

I turned my head and met his lips with mine.

"I'm not going anywhere."

-the next morning-

I woke up to the sound is Derek's voice at a distance. shoot he's leaving today.

I jumped out of bed, pulled my hair into a messy bun and changed into jean shorts and a lime green flannel shirt.

I raced downstairs to see the front door open. by the time I as at the door everyone was outside saying there goodbyes.

"DEREK!" I yelled and ran over and jumped in his arms.

"You didn't wake me up." I said almost fake crying.

"I didn't want to wake you."

"You asshole." I giggled, trying to hold back the tears.

"We'll meet you in the car." Luke said and followed dave I the black Range Rover. Anna and logan were by their sides.

"Be careful lilly."

"I will."

Derek went to walk away but i grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"What wrong?" He asked.

"You can't leave without this."

I said then crashed my lips against his. It felt like my lips were on fire.

Once the kiss ended I watched as the car drove away. logan and Anna were beside me.

Soon cara pulled up In a black F150.

"Nice truck." I said as she hugged me.

"Thanks, it was a bday present from Taylor a couple years ago."

We all went inside and sat on the couch.

"Tonight all of us need to go to below 7. it's an club across town." Cara said.

"Yes." Anna and logan said at once.

"I promise Derek I wouldn't go to any car or clubs. Because of what happen last time."

"I heard. but come on we will all be there. with three werewolves nothing will hurt you."

"Fine I'll go. But first just a question, logan how did you heal me?"

"Every werewolf had a special ability. I can heal people, cara can make you forget about a certain event that happened, and Anna can take over a persons mind. all female werewolf's have a certain ability."

"Oh." I said.

Later that night we all started getting ready.

"I'm not going. I don't feel well."