Epilogue:

5 years. It's been 5 years since Derek's been back.

Melody is now 10. Derek has been teaching her everything she needs to know about werewolves and witches.

Logan and Luke got married and had a son named Lucas. he's now 3.

Anna and Dave so got married and had a little girl, they named her Chloe. she's also 3.

You can say our family is expanding.

"Derek?" I asked.

Derek was sleep on the bed and everyone was downstairs.

He turned over to gave me with a huge grin in his face.

"Yes angel."

"I love you."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too angel. cmon. we need to get dressed."

We both dressed and went downstairs.

"Morning." Logan said putting a huge stack of pancakes in the table.

"So what's the news?" Anna asked.

I looked at Derek, who was already looking at me.

"It's a another girl." I said. Anna and Logan high fived. Dave handed a five dollar bill and Luke gave Logan money as well.

"You betted on my baby." I laughed.

"Possibly." Logan laughed.

"Mommy I'm gonna have a sister!" Melody squealed.

"Yes you are."

Everyone was happier then ever. and my story is coming to an end. its to believe that almost 10 years ago I ran away from my father and joined a house full of werewolves.

I don't think this is how I expected my life to turn out, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Soon melody will be grown up and she will meet her mate and take over as Luna.

She's going to be such a lovely young lady.

"What are you thinking about?" Derek asked as I sat in the couch curled against his chest.

"Everything." I said.

He smirks and pecked my lips.

"I love you angel so much."

"I love you too."

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it I said."

I opened the door and saw a dark blonde girl on the front porch she looked around 20 or maybe a littler younger.

She smiled as she faced me. I didn't recognize her.

"Can I help you?" I said. "are you lost?" I asked politely.

"Uh yes, I'm looking for Lilly Martin."

"That me actually. do I know you?"

"Um not actually but you knew my mother."

I gave her a confused look and her gaze turned cold and dark. then she spoke, her voice full of hate.

"Cecilia."

"Oh shit." I mumbled.

"Don't worry I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to thank you. may I come in and talk."

"Yeah, sure."

We walked into the living room and Derek instantly growled.

"Calm down. kids why don't you go play. the adults need to talk."

Once all the kids were gone we stood in the living room.

"Why are you here?" Derek said harshly, which caused me to hit him in the chest.

"I came to thank you. my mother was an awful person. after her... Whatever he was turned her into a vampire she changed. she became mean and power hungry."

"Wait, so you're a-a human?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, Cecilia adopted me when I was 2. im now 20. Lilly you did what I couldn't do."

"Why did you want to kill her?"

"She wanted me to fight with her. she was going to get that vampire to turn me into one. but I didn't want to become a blood sucking monster so I ran away the night before the fight. she didn't know I was gone."

"So why are you here?" Derek asked again, causing me to hit him on the chest.... again.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Evangeline."

"Well Evangeline, welcome to the pack. you may be a human but you can still stay."

"Thank you." she said.

Evangeline stayed with us and she found her mate, he's a new pack member. she also helps take care is the kids.

Everything is perfect.

So yeah that's my life. how about yours? 

------------------------------------------------------

That's the end!

Thank you all so much for reading.

If your interested, my first book on wattpad is called Paranoia.

And for those who like Harry Potter fanfics (Dramione) then go check out Forbidden. It's a new book I'm writing so please check it out! 😊

But thanks for the votes, reads and comments.