Chapter 3:

Derek:

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"What does mine mean? In the woods the last thing I remember before blacking out was hearing you say mine."

"Wolves have a soulmate in life. Lilly you are my mate."

"But I'm human. how is that possible?" She asked.

"It's rare for a werewolf to have a human mate, but it happens. Also another good thing you're mates with an alpha." I smirked.

"What's an alpha?"

"An alpha is the highest ranking in a pack. the second highest is beta and the third is third in command."

"Well who is the beta and third command?"

"Dave is beta and Luke is third in command. they both help control the fighters in the pack in case rouge or other wolves attack."

"Isn't a rogue a wolf that ran away from their pack?"

I smiled at how she knew what a rogue was.

"Yes."

"Where do the other pack members live?"

"There's a pack community in the woods about four miles from here. where we live is in the woods but it's like a giant clearing."

"Oh and sorry it's going to take getting used to living with wolves."

My heart grew wings at her words. she was staying and that's all I needed to hear.

My wolf was clawing at my insides. I want to mark her right here, right now. but I cant, its too soon.

"Well we better get some rest since you girls are going shopping. Us guys have to work."

"Yeah, but seriously how can you afford this place?"

"I own the family business." I said nonchalantly.

"What's the buisness?"

"We export expensive items." I told her and that's all she needed to know.

Once we were in my room we climbed into bed.

"Derek, I'm cold." she whispered.

I pulled the covers over us and wrapped my arm around her.

"How are you so warm?" She asked.

"It's a wolf thing."

Later in the night I felt her turn over and saw she was snuggled against my chest.

My arms was still around her waist.

-Next Morning-

I opened my eyes and saw that Lilly was still asleep.

Today the girls were going shopping, and us guys have to go to work.

"Lilly, wake up." I whispered.

I saw her shake her head and hide her face in my chest.

"Lilly."

"Lilly's not here right now, please leave a message after the beep..... beeep." I chuckled at how childish she was being.

She looked up, her gaze met mine and she smiled.

"Fine I'm up."

"We washed your clothes from the other night, the jeans and tee shirt is on the dresser, I'll let you shower and get ready." I said and walked downstairs.