Chapter 24:

Derek:

I try and mind link Amber to make sure she's still alive. The only time I was able to reach her was a few days ago, she told me everything was going to Change. she said she wanted lilly and I to go ahead and get married. Anna is going to use her "superpower" to take over ambers mind so she can see what happening at the wedding.

Confusing I know. but even though Anna is getting i to ambers kind, Anna will Adlai be able to see the wedding, she just has to take over half of ambers mind and the other half is Anna and boom double vision. (it's really complicated I know, sorry if there's any confusion)

Amber has confidence everything is going to turn out fine in the end but for some reason I have my doubts.

Lilly:

We decided to stop thinking about the war and I was told Amber doesn't want us to have to wait to get married so, that's what we decided to do.

"I can't believe two weeks ago your were engaged and now our getting married!" Anna said.

Logan curled my hair and Anna worked in my make up.

"20 minutes ladies." dave said then left.

Anna and logan were wearing red bridesmaid dresses and there hair was curled and pulled up a little.

Cara walked in with the flowers.

"I'm here." she said breathless.

After the hair and make up I slide into my dress. it's was white with thin lace straps the vet my shoulders and beads around the top, with a sweetheart neckline.

I put in tiny diamond studs in my ears and a small teardrop diamond necklace.

"It's time." Anna and logan said at the same time.

"I love you guys. your like my sisters and I'm so happy we will all be family."

We group hugged then I was handed bouquet of red roses.

Joshua and his wife Emily walked first then Cara walked with Taylor

"Hey be lucky you aren't showing yet, or you'd be fat." Anna whispered then walked down the isle with dave and logan seconds later with luke.

"Ready sweetheart?" Frank asked and I grabbed his arm.

"Yep."

Paige walked and started dumping roses on the ground then went to were she was suppose to stand. i giggled at her actions and Carson was on the side with the groomsman.

I asked frank to walk me down the isle, since he's the closest I have to a dad.

My turn.

The music started and we slowing walked down the isle.

We made the backyard into a outdoor wedding, thank god the weather was warm.

I saw Derek looked surprised when he saw me and started tearing up.

Tears started running down his face and he quickly wiped them away.

Once we reached the end, frank kissed my temple lightly then sat in the seat next to Melanie.

"Welcome, friend and family. we are here to celebrate the beckoning of one. as these two pledge there love for each other and commit to marriage, we know that they truly love each other." he priest paused, giving me time to look at Derek who as wearing a very handsome suit with a red rose pinned to his chest pocket.

"If anyone has any reason these two Should not be married, please speak now for forever hold your peace."

"Well uh.... just kidding continue." logan and Ann's said at the same time then high fived. i started giggling making Derek chuckle.