Chapter 20:

Derek:

I sat down on the bed next to lilly who was just waking up.

"Morning beautiful. sleep well?"

"Yeahh." she said Stretching then sat up.

"Listen why don't you shower and get breakfast, today is a me and you day. I need to talk to you later."

She nodded and ran to shower, then dressed in shorts and a green hoodie. she pulled her hair into a messy but which was so adorable.

After breakfast we cleaned the house up a bit.

Around two 0'clock we sat beside each other on the couch.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked looked up at me.

"There are...so many things you don't know about me. things I've kept a secret from you and I think I need to tell you everything."

She nodded.

"First off, remember how I never really told you my job. I know Logan said that we transport "expensive" items, well that "expensive" items are angel dust."

Her eyes widened and she look furious.

"Drugs?! You transport drugs! Oh my god. no, no. how could you not tell me this. oh my god." she said in a panicked voice.

"What else is there you haven't told me?"

"When I went on that business trip a couple months back, I actually went to kill the pack I was meeting with. Taylor, dave, and luke when with me. we also burned down there place, with them inside."

"You've... Killed?"

She stood up and started shaking.

I stood up and she snapped her head in my direction and held both hands up.

When I started to walk closer to her she started freaking out and backing up until she hit the wall.

"Stay away! Stop!" She said when I was a foot from her.

I saw a tear fall down her cheek. I casually wiped the tear away and leaned in closer to her.

"I could never hurt you angel."

"If you killed those men, you can kill me."

"Is that what's scaring you? Lilly I could never kill you. we killed those men because they were bad people."

"I know I believe you. Sorry it's just a lot to take in."

"I know, but there's more."

She sat in the couch and I sat in front of her in the coffee table.

"I'm the reason Cecelia is coming here."

"What do you mean?" She asked nervously.

"A few years ago, Cecelia came here to kill me and my pack. but we knew they were ready so when they got her we attacked without them knowing. we killed all of her men, I thought I had killed her, but turns out she lived. when my pack attacked we were in wolf form. some of us didn't make it. anyway, when I found her in the crowd I left a huge gash in her arm. she's coming her for revenge. but I promise you she isn't going To hurt you. I'll protect you."

Suddenly she jumped in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"By the way Since we never celebrated your 20th birthday, we are going to my parents again tonight for a dinner."

"Okay. I think we should go swimming." She said and looked up at me.

"It's freezing." I relied.

"But you do have a hot tub."

I picked her up bridal style surprising her and carried her upstairs and sat her on the bed.

I ran into my closet and changes into my swim shorts real quick and grabbed Lillys red bikini.

Lilly:

Derek walked out of the closest wearing swim shorts and no shirt. showing off his muscles and abs.

"You okay?" He smirked.

"Uh yeah, just uh enjoying the view." I giggled.

He walked closer to me and I started backing up on the bed as he got closer.

Suddenly he grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards him, my back hit the mattress.

He smirked as he hovered over me.

"And what view is that?"

"You." I said.

He smirked which made me blush and I hid my face in the palm of my hands.

I felt his hands pull my hands away from my fave and pin them above my head.

"Don't hide from him angel." he said lowly. when he blinked his eyes turned pitch black which made me gasp.

"D-derek, your eyes."

His jaw clenched and he blinked again, then his eyes were back to blue.

"I'm sorry. I just- I can't help my self around you." he said then his lips meet mine.

Then his lips then traveled to my neck where my mark was.

He left light kisses, which turned rougher.

I gasped when I felt his teeth graze my skin.

"Derek." I moaned as he but down a littler harder.

I felt him smirk against my neck, then he licked where he bit.

"I think we should just stay inside." I said causing him to smirk.

"I agree."

-later that night-

We arrived at his parents house which looked like no one was home.

"Derek is only think anyone's home."

"They are trust me."

"Okay. man it's cold out here." I said.

Derek was wearing a black button up shirt and jeans and I was wearing jeans and a black sweater.

"No it's not." he chuckled.

"Shut up you're a werewolf. your body temperature is like 170."

"Actually it's 120."

"Shut up."

He pecked my lips then opened the door.

"It's so dark, are you sure they're home."

He flipped the lights on.

"SURPRISE." everyone shouted.

The place had balloons and a sign that said happy birthday.

I finally felt like I had a family.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry this isn't my best chapter. But I hope you liked it anyway.