Chapter 7

^^ Ezra

Lilly:

The knocking sound didn't stop and I was started to get scared.

I wasn't planning on opening the door, but curiosity got the best of me.

When I opened the door I saw two guards at the door and I knew them.

"Colin, david, whats going on?" I asked.

"Sorry to bother you, but can you please tell alpha Derek that the job is done." Colin spoke.

"What job?"

"Here just give him this please."

"Okay, goodnight."

They nodded and left. when I closed the door I opened the white envelope which contained a letter.

"Dear alpha Derek.." I read out loud.

My eyes widened when I read the whole letter and tears started streaming down my face.

I stomped upstairs, threw open his bedroom door and turned the lights on. he say straight up and rubbed his eyes.

"You had them kill my father."

"What are you talking about?" he said sleepily.

I threw the letter in his direction.

"You are a monster, did you think I wouldn't find out. oh my god, I trusted you." I screamed.

"Just listen-"

"No you listen. im done."

"Lilly wait." he jumped out of his bed and stood in from of me.

"Go fuck yourself." I shouted and ran down the hall making sure I slammed his door before I left his room.

I walked to Annas room and knocked on her door.

Dave opened the door and was shirtless.

"I need to borrow a dress from Anna."

He nodded and opened the door, Anna was fast asleep.

"You and Derek going out."

"No, I am and he is to know nothing."

"I can't keep things from him."

I walked in her closet them closed the door then changed into a short red dress the was strapless and black heels with bows on the top.

"Where are you going exactly?"

"I need a drink."I said closing the door and walking downstairs. I grabbed Derek's keys to the Range Rover and drove into town to one of the local clubs.

When I entered people were dancing and drinking.

I went over to the bar and ordered a gin and tonic. as I was drinking m eyes caught a familiar figure. Ezra.

"I see you decided to come back." he smiled.

His brown locks fell perfectly along his face, he had stumble on his jaw and cheeks. his green orbs paralyzed my senses. to put it into words Ezra was drop dead hot. but not like Derek.

"Yes I have, and I'm alone." I was him smirk and my words.

"Care to dance then?"

I grabbed him hand and he led me to the dance floor which was changing colors as the music played. my back as pressed against his chest, which was solid. his biceps surrounded making me feel safe.

He swiftly turned me around so my chest was pinned against his. he held my waist tightly as I held onto his shoulders.

When the song was over we found a booth and ordered more drinks. he sat beside him as we downed drink after drink and shot after shot.

He was whispering sweet nothing into my ear making me giggle and bite my lip when suddenly I was yank from his embrace and into another. when I looked up my vision was a little off but I knew it was Derek.

"Let g-go of me." I slurred.

"No I'm taking you home."

"No, I'm staying. me and Ezra was having fun then you showed up and had to be a b-buzz kill." I slurred again and pushed him away.

"Hey man of she doesn't want to leave don't make her." Ezra said.

"Stay out of this." Derek barked.

Suddenly I saw thrown over his shoulder as he grabbed the keys and wallet and stormed out of the club.

"How did you even get here?" I hiccuped.

"I ran." he said through clenched teeth.

"Put me down." I slammed my fists against his back.

Suddenly I was in the passenger seat and we were racing home.

I stumbled inside the Manson and kicked off my heels.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He whisper yelled.

"There's nothing wrong with me. don't be such a buzz kill." I said slurring my words and giggling.

I saw he was getting frustrated.

"Oh relax. I was just having fun and trying to forget about you have my father killed but you know no big deal." I said stumbling into the kitchen

"What are you doing?" He asking following me.

"Looking for a drink. we do we keep the liquor." I said opening cabinets.

"Never mind found it." I said opening a bottle of grey goose and started sipping it from the bottle.

Suddenly the bottle was snatched from my hands and back on the counter.

We both whipped our heads to the side when we saw luke, Anna, Dave and logan standing at the kitchen door.

"What is going on?" Dave asked.

We just looks at each other, then I spoke up.

"Well..."