Chapter 16:

Lilly:

We've been in Australia for almost two months. my birthday is the same day as Derek's parents Christmas party.

Most night Derek and I have the house alone, which is a good thing. that's when we have our alone time. (wink wink).

We learned that we aren't always alone. Anna and dave also like the have their alone time, logan and luke aren't so quite as we though they were.

I was standing on the balcony when I heard Anna.

"Hey. you okay?"

"Yeah. my stomach just hurts. maybe I shouldn't have ate all those mashed potatoes." I laughed.

"I don't know you look kinda pale, are you sick?"

"I don't know."

Suddenly Annas facial expression changed.

"Come with me."

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions."

She pulled out her phone and failed some number I didn't recognize.

"It's me. I need your help. no I don't care if you dot like her this is urgent. we will see you in 20 minutes." She hung up and grabbed my wrist.

"Ow let go."

"What's going on?" Derek said standing up from the couch.

"We have to go get...girl stuff and so does logan. right logan?

"Uh yep. girl stuff. yeah I'm just gonna go with them."

Soon we were on the boat going in the opposite direction of Derek's island house.

"Do you sense it too?" Anna asked.

"Yeah. Lilly how do you feel?"

"I feel fine. I just I don't know I feels a little weird I guess."

We reached a house similar to Derek's but way smaller.

"Where are we?"

Anna knocked on the door and when the door opened the devil herself was standing there in a pink tank top and white shorts. The devil known as Amber.

"Oh hell no. why are we here." I said.

"Get inside." she said.

we were in the living room when Anna spoke.

"You feel it too right. a weird feeling. I know you have the gift to see it. please we need your help."

"There's only one way I can see it." she said the glanced at my stomach.

"What? No I'm not letting you feel up my stomach. this isn't children of the corn, I'm not being sacrificed." I yelled.

"Lilly, this is only way we can tell if it's true or not." Logan said.

"If what's true?"

"Once we find out we can tell you." Amber said.

"And why should I trust you?"

"Cause she's my cousin." Anna said.

"What? How?"

"She married my cousin Ben five years ago."

"Wait how old are you?"

"I'm 23. I married Ben when I was 18. he was in the army."

"Where is he now?"

"He uh he died a year ago, in service." she started crying.

"When he suppose to come home I was at the airport waiting. all his friends got off the plane. then I saw two men I didn't know carrying a wooden casket off the plane. it was his body. I was going to tell him, that he was going to have a son."

"You have a kid?" I asked shocked.

"His name is Mason, that was the name Ben wanted to name him."

"Where's mason?

"Lilly I think that's enough questions." Anna said.

"No it's fine. he uh, it was a miscarriage."

"I'm so sorry. I had no ideas."

"It's fine. now do you trust me enough to help you."

"Fine." I said.

Amber put one hand on the small of my back and the other on my stomach.

Suddenly her eyes flashed grey and it looked like she was zoned out.

Then after a few seconds she jumped and took a few steps back. she was nodding frantically.

"It's true. I can see it."

"See what? What is it?"

"Amber had a gift that is rare she can see the outcome of something just by touching it." Anna said.

"Okay so what's wrong with me? What can you see?"

"Lilly have you and Derek, uh done it lately?" Amber asked.

"Oh my god he's my brother I don't want know what they do." logan said causing all of us to laugh.

"Yeah, every other night since we got here. why?"

"Do you want to tell her or me?" Amber asked.

"Lilly you're pregnant." logan said.

"What? No. I can't be." tears formed in my eyes.

"It's true. You're going have a baby."

"Is it a boy or girl?" Anna asked.

"That's the glitch. I can only see certain things. I can't see every detail. im sorry. I wish I could be more of help."

"Don't be sorry." Logan said. "we should go. feel free to visit anytime. we are leaving soon so feel free to visit us in America."

"Okay." she nodded. "thanks."

The tears did stop.

"And Lilly, I'm sorry about what happens when you first got here with Derek."

"It's okay." I said barely above a whisper.

Once we arrived at the house I felt like I was about to vomit. my stomach churned when I saw Derek.

"Where's the stuff you went out for?" Derek asked.

"They were out." Anna and logan said at the same time.

"What's going on?" Dave asked.

"I'm going to be sick." I said the I ran to the nearest bathroom.

Once I was out everyone was standing up.

Suddenly tears started falling down my cheeks again and I ran upstairs to Derek's room.

The crying turned into sobbing. I held my stomach as I paced the room.

When Derek walked in I panicked.

"Lilly..."

"No, stay back. please." I backed up until my back hit the wall. my legs felt like jelly and I slide down until I was sitting on the floor.

"I'm not staying away. what's wrong?"

"I know about ambers gift and her mate who died in the army and her miscarriage."

"How? Is that where you went?"

"Yes, and I know about her gift."

"So what's wrong? You feel pity for her or something?"

"No she told me something that involves the both of us."

We stood up but the tears didn't stop.

"Okay start from the beginning and forget about Amber. this is about me and you. please tell me."

"You're going to be a father." I said trying to hold back tears. suddenly I saw tears fall down Derek's cheeks.

"Are you serious?" He said shocked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm serious. you're going be be a dad."
-------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the mistakes. I worked really hard on this chapter and I hope you like it!

:)