Chapter 4:

Lilly:

I woke up to the sound of many voices talking and laughing. What's going on?

I changed into skinny jeans and a green shirt. when I walked in to the bathroom I washed my face, brushed my teeth and pulled my hair in a high pony tail.

The noise increased throughout the mansion. I started walking down the steps and saw all the people in the house.

I stood shocked at the bottom of the staircase as everyone looked my way. it was awfully quiet.

"Excuse me. coming through. move it!" A female was pushing her way through the the crowd until she was standing in front of me. she had straight blonde hair the reaches her collar bone, she was taller than me. let's face it everyone is, well except Anna we're the same height. She also had hazel eyes.

"You must be Lilly. I've heard so much about you." she said before embracing me in a tight hug.

"I'm cara by the way, Derek and Logan's cousin."

"Hi, uh where is Derek?"

"He's grilling the steak and chicken."

As she was talking a tall, tan guy walked up to us and put his arm around cara.

"Oh this is my husband and mate Taylor. isn't he handsome."

"He looks just like Taylor Lautner."

Taylor had short black hair and brown eyes.

We all laughed and I saw logan and Anna walking my way.

"Anna you curled your hair?" Cara said shocked.

"Not really, I don't feel like straightening it." he said.

"It looks great."

"Thanks Cara, oh hey Taylor."

"Hey anna."

"Logan where's Derek?"

"Out back. he should be in in a minute."

I nodded just as cara spoke again.

"how are you liking it here?"

"I've only been here a few days and I'm already loving it here."

"Derek told me how you too met," I glanced at Anna and Logan and gave them a worried look.

"He-he did." I said nervously.

"Yeah. he told us about how you were taking a walk in the woods and so was he and you two just bumped into each other. it's so sweet." she finished.

"Yeah, that's exactly what happened." I said, which wasn't true.

"How did you too meet?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well, I was at a pack meeting with everyone and they said that they found a injured rogue, he was forced out of his pack. so the doctors brought him here and when I saw him and he saw me it was like magic. we healed him within a few days and inducted him into our pack. we got married two years later and been together ever since." She said and Taylor kissed her on the cheek.

"Lunch is ready, it's all in the kitchen." Derek's voice boomed and I got butterflies in my stomach.

Just then everyone walked into the kitchen and I saw Derek holding two plates of food.

"It's crazy in there." he chuckles sitting the plates on the glass coffee table.

He towered over me and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.