THIRTY THREE

4 DAYS LATER — WEDDING DAY

Adeline insisted on spending the night before apart, like a tradition wedding should be. Her and her friends stayed in a luxurious suite at The Place Royale. Rebekah joined them, because Adeline insisted. She left the two boys and Mikayla at the compound.

The sun was glistening through the window, reflecting on to Adelines face. It felt warm— and she knew before even having to look that today was going to be a beautiful day.

"It's. Your. Wedding. Day!!" Caroline yelled barging into her room with two champagne glasses in her hand. She handed one to the bride to be who lifted herself up in bed. "Non alcoholic for you of course."

"Thank you." Adeline smiled.

"Even though your marrying Klaus— I am very excited for today." Elena smiled. "We have been planning our wedding since we were little girls."

"Oh my god— do you guys remember when we would play pretend wedding and take turns being the groom under Adelines old tree house?" Bonnie laughed.

"Don't remind me— we were so embarrassing!" Adeline laughed, covering her face with her hands.

The girls all busted out into laughter. Adeline was genuinely happy. She was here with everyone she loved and she was going to marry the man she loved today. Everything felt right. She rubbed her hand over her stomach, feeling grateful her little baby would he with her on this day too.

"Okay the hair and makeup stylists just got here!" Caroline grinned. "Let's do this!"

All the girls hugged and walked out into the common area where there were chairs with vanity's waiting for each of them.

"We will be working on the bride." A blonde women smiled with her assistant gesturing for Adeline to take a seat in front of them. She nodded and walked to her seat.

"What are we thinking for the hair?" The stylist smiled.

"I think an updo?" Adeline questioned.

"I have the perfect idea." She nodded.

They got to work on her hair— curling, twisting and pinning in to perfection. She had never felt more beautiful then she did right now and her makeup wasn't even finished. They brushed shades of brown and light golds on her lid, topping it was black liner and mascara that made her lashes look impossibly long. For her lips, they decided on a neutral pink shade, they wanted to compliment her natural beauty.

 For her lips, they decided on a neutral pink shade, they wanted to compliment her natural beauty

When the look was complete they spun Adeline around in the chair so she could look at herself. What she saw almost brought tears to her eyes— she looked so much like her mother like this. Which was a huge compliment to Adeline as she thought her mother was the most beautiful women she had ever seen. She looked at her friends, who were waiting for her to be done, they were smiling at her with tears in their eyes, even Rebekah.