Narrator: Part Three

Oh hello there, it's me your darling narrator once more! I do love to be in control of what you do and do not know, because mind games are my thing. So, now that we have gotten this far into my mother's story I must tell you some missing information here. I will tell you, but only on one condition This secret has to be kept between us, or it would spoil all of the fun, the excitement, and the tragedy.

Let me think here...

Sweet Auntie Jane does not know how deceiving her brother Koda can be. My mother also may be too forgiving and so that is why I choose to tell you to pay attention to all of the details. I could never trust my uncle Koda for two reasons, well two secrets...big ones to be specific, but of course I'll be vague.

Secret one: Uncle Koda overhears every little thing that's going on, and to be even more dramatic about it he will investigate the information further to his liking. I would say, you don't ever need to tell him what you're thinking because he knows. If it doesn't make sence he goes around figuring it all out like a puzzle. I mean the audacity of the guy!

Secret two: At this point in the story Uncle Koda is involved in some deep inside scoop in the story. And this time I'm not talking about the first secret, I'm talking about how he is stuck in the flip side with no way of escaping. Being in the middle, and unable to choose from right and wrong is one thing, but letting himself being pushed around is another.

I know way more juicy details on my dear uncle Koda and his story but everything will be revealed eventually. Maybe even quite soon? Oh how I love spoiling some news! Are there many questions going through your head? I can not tell you the answers to those, but I can say that he knows more about my mother and the men who took her than he says so.