Narrator: Part Two

It is nice to see you again my dear reader! So far into my mother's life she knows nothing more than you do, but of course there are some matters that can not stay hidden to you. I will tell you of the few things you must know before you continue, but first I have to speak about yours truly.

Last time I was here I told you I come from a magical kingdom, now you know that to be Elyria. I was born in a kingdom not too far from Province, known as the largest vampire kingdom in all of Elyria. But surely when the time comes for you to know about that kingdom you will forget all about what I just said.

You will be reminded eventually, and so here I am to tell you that I myself was left behind and forgotten about once before. I had to be, because the very same place that my mother was born was the very same place that tried to get rid of me for good. So I want you to know that where my mother came from is the most evil place on Elyria and is the reason behind her abduction and loss of memories.

Finally here is the news I have been waiting to tell you, everything in my mother's story will tie together eventually and all leads back to the very same place she was born.