4

I hugged a unknown girl for the first time after so long otherwise it would always have been mom & dad or my friends or to be specific Manas

I hugged a unknown girl for the first time after so long otherwise it would always have been mom & dad or my friends or to be specific Manas. More then shocked I was scared to let my guard down. I honestly think I should maintain a distance from Preshtha. Whatever happened between us today was so unrealistic. I don't believe in god much but whatever happened today was so extraordinary and this doesn't seem normal with me. I'm always this cold guy who doesn't cares what happens.

I'm lowkey selfiesh about myself and I think its necessary because all my life I've been betrayed be that my past girlfriends, friends and even some relatives, but today I don't know what got into me, I just couldn't let Preshtha suffer as if I knew her since a long time and as if she was very dear to me.

I can't understand what's happening with me. I just need a cool shower and then dinner of mom's hand. Aai, I instantly slapped my forehead. She would start teasing me with reference to what happened in the hospital. I hope she forgets.

I reached home and I sighed in relief that I finally reached home after a very very hectic day. I was still in the parking lot, I looked around my car to see if I haven't left anything. As I was scanning, I found a book which I don't think belongs to me. I took that and it was named as Preshtha Mohite with subject named Computer communication network. I think these are her notes. I went through her notes and those notes were killer. I'm gonna take their Xerox tomorrow and if I meet her I'm gonna copy her other notes too, because they are helpful.

And so that you could see her, my subconscious mind said. I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

I head inside my home, I guess no one is there so I went straight to my room to take a nice bath and then go have a dinner. As I was showering, my phone kept on ringing and constantly kept on blinking with notifications. I didn't had the patience to wait so I bathed myself immediately and I went to see what happened.

What I see is a unknown number blowing up my phone with calls and text messages. I literally didn't had the energy to call the unknown number and why would I even. It's none of my business.

As i opened the text of that unknown number there were already ten messages left. I obviously have to ask that stranger why is he or she blowing up my phone.

Me: who's this?

Stranger: how can you forget me babe?

Me: just tell me who are you. I won't mind blocking your number.

Stranger: it's Kiara, baby.

I slapped my forehead immediately. Kiara is my ex-girlfriend and I don't know why she has called and texted me after such a long time after our breakup. We brokeup nearly eleven months ago because she cheated on me the whole time and I don't know why she is coming in again, I've already moved on from her. I don't need her.

I just leave her on seen and move towards the drawing room so that I can have my dinner.

The lights of the kitchen were already on, I think Aai came from hospital. I headed towards our open kitchen and sat on the chair.

"Kadhi aalis (when did you came?)" I asked her.

"Attach, daha minta purvi" she said (just now, 10 minutes ago

I nodded and I silently fished out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. As I was scrolling, aai cleared her throat so that I get the sign to focus my attention on her. I looked at her with a blank face.

"You were really concerned about that girl" she said and smiled instantly.

"It's Preshtha, aai" I said and tried to avoid the topic.

"Yeah, okay Preshtha, do you like her?" She asked with curiosity as she placed khichidi in front of me. My eyes literally popped out of the socket when she said that. God why?

"Aai" I said as I took a bite , "No, I don't like her" and I took another bite hurriedly to avoid this conversation.

"I thought you did" she said with a frown on her face, "you guys would look good together" and this time my cheeks burned. Lowkey I think I would like that. I tried to eat faster so that I could avoid my mom's conversation. Can't she get that her son is uncomfortable with this.

"Rudra, see na, if she can become your girlfriend or possibly your wife" she said with a big smile as if she is a happy kid.

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii" I almost screamed to let me save myself from embarrassment. "It's just because I didn't want to come in a drama so that's why I carried her to the hospital. Nothing else and please close this topic" I said as my cheeks burned very hard.

"See even you are blushing, Rudra" she pointed towards my cheeks.

I almost left my dinner and went straight to my room.

I don't like Preshtha

As I left, I heard mom to finish my dinner.