15

"Ugly" Manas said with humour while he took a seat beside me and placed his backpack in between

"Excuse me, I'm not a mirror" I came back with a savage reply and combed my hair with my fingers.

He raised his eyebrow in pride by my savage reply and slowly clapped for me.

"Savage bitch huh" he said poking my chubby cheeks.

"Of course, I need to be" i continued, "by the way when is Rudra going to come?" I asked him.

"Waiting for your boyfriend huh?" He teased me and a stupid blush crept on my cheeks and it heated up my cheeks, "he's not my boyfriend" I said staring at my lap.

"Ask any person in the college, they will say you guys love each other" he said and now I couldn't embarrass myself enough.

"Stop it yaar Manas" my cheeks were red as tomatoes.

"Oops sorry I don't want to make you more blush. It's a okay dose for today" he laughed and stopped when he ran out of breathe. Why does he enjoys teasing me like that.

He's a replica of Kartik

"Ok tell me when is Rudra coming" I asked straightforwardly.

"Tomorrow bro" he said with cheering voice. "Why are you concerned about him all of a sudden by the way?" He asked me teasingly.

And when he asked me, I gulped in nervousness and I was debating whether I shall tell him I love Rudra or not. Because I know he's a good guy and all but at the same time he's the friend of Rudra Rane.

I sighed letting out a breathe which I didn't knew I was holding.

"Are you going to tell me or shall I head towards the class?" He asked disintrestingly staring at the football ground in front of us.

"Umm okay, so I realised... that I-I love Rudra" the moment i said that i instantly
Regretted and slapped my forehead. 

"Damn" I heard Manas almost screaming in joy. As if he just won a million dollar lottery and he has broke the code for life. He side hugged me and smiled at me.

"Finally you realised" he cheered, "when are you going to tell him" he said eyeing with the excitement he always has.

"I don't intend to Manas" I said "he will reject me"

"He won't Preshtha. Have you looked at the way he cares for you? He isn't like that to everyone. Trust me when I say  this. I see a different version of Rudra around you and to be honest it looks like you bought the old Rudra in him back again and I'm so so thankful for that" he was serious when he said this and my heart overwhelmed with a lot of affection and joy for Rudra. Does that mean that I mean something to him? Does that mean Rudra and Preshtha are bound to happen. The us is possible ?

My mind was asking for so many answers and only one person who could give the answers was Rudra.

But in my hearts of hearts I'm still scared for rejection. What if Rudra doesn't loves back Preshtha? Will this bond which we created in couple of months fade away?

I really don't want this friendship to end. This friendship is the most beautiful thing I've in my life and I will never ever intend to  break this. I shook my head at the dangerous thoughts which were hitting my brain.

"No, Manas no. I can't and I won't" I said, "I don't want to break our friendship"

Manas had a concerned face looking at me and he calmed me down, looking at my anxiousness.

"Okay, chill Preshtha" he said, "but please listen to me"

"Okay" I nodded at him and took a sip of water.

"See I know you love him and trust me he does too. He's a guy who is in need of love but he doesn't express that easily or he doesn't at all" he explained, "when I saw him caring for you in the hospital I saw a hint of care and love for you Preshtha, and I know he will not admit his love for you because that duffer hasn't realised it."

"But-" I tried cutting him off but he still continued what he wanted to say.

"We both are chuddy-buddies Preshtha & I know him more then he knows himself. He loves you Preshtha, he really does. He has a problem admitting his love" he continued, "To be honest I don't want my bestfriend to end up with someone less deserving then what he actually deserves and Preshtha, you deserve Rudra. Rudra has gone through a lot but he covers it with a cold face but only i know how he has tried to keep himself strong in the most weakest time and now that his life is flourishing with happiness please don't stop the happiness. You are his happiness and peace Preshtha, please don't give up on your love" he ended his statement.

What he just said, gave a electrifying shock down my spine, and he has convinced me to confess my love for Rudra.

I nodded my head, "I'm going to meet Rudra when he comes back from London" I said

"Please confess your love" Manas requested me.

"I'll Manas, I'll. I won't give up on him no matter what'' I said confidently, and he gave a toothy smile to me.

Then we planned out how I was going to confess my love to Rudra.

I love you, Rudra. I love you..

×-×-×

A/N
Hi I'm sorry for late update :p.