26

"Yeah, Kartik kinda regrets hitting him" Preshtha says to mom, I still had my forehead injured but it wasn't much as compared to the day I got smashed by the wall

"I'm upset with your brother and Rudra too. Misunderstanding lead to this much destruction" Aai said as her eyes softened looking at me. I was feeling so proud of myself for unknown reason.

Preshtha blended well with my family, whereas mom and dad were telling her how I have been in my childhood and how I have turned now, and I have to be quiet when my own parents roasted me in front of my own girlfriend

That did hurt my ego.

Aai was in the kitchen to bring the cake which she ordered for our desert, Preshtha decided to help aai and I was left alone with dad, even dad was watching the stock markets on television so I got up from my seat and head towards the kitchen, to meet those lovely ladies of mine. A smile crept on my lips as the thought passed by.

Preshtha was giggling as aai was telling her gossips of the hospital. They both were unaware of my presence.

I took some steps ahead towards Preshtha and slid my arms around her waist, at first she got stiff but when she saw me from the corner of her eyes, a blush formed on her cheeks. I smiled looking at her and pecked on her cheeks.

I heard someone clear their throat but I was busy looking at my bubble, but bubble was moving her gaze from me to somewhere else, she elbowed me to stay away but I didn't do anything according to her warning signs, she atlast took some melted chocolate from the cake and put it on my cheeks. I gasped at what had just Preshtha did to me and simultaneously loosened my grip over her, I faked my anger and took some of the chocolate from my cheek and moved forward to apply her but she was running away from me.

I ran behind her and I heard Aai shout at us, but we were still running here and there. Preshtha was quite enjoying the chase.

Wait baby, you are dealing with a football player right now.

I ran at her and catched her from behind and applied the chocolate cream on her cheeks.

She was annoyed by my behaviour and mouthed, "fuck you"

"Sure, when are we doing that?" I asked out of my curiosity as innocence flashed in my eyes, whereas she was shocked at this reply and a shy smile formed on her face.

"Ugh, leave me. I have to wash my face. You ruined my makeup" bubble narrowed her eyes. To me I liked the annoyed Preshtha more then the normal one. She looked ten times more cuter when she is annoyed.

I displayed a toothy smile to her to annoy her more and that was successful to some extent.

I went back to the dining table after washing my face whilst Preshtha hasn't arrived as she was removing her makeup.

As I took my seat, I got those naught glares from my mom and dad which isn't a suprise but it feels awkward. I took my piece of cake and put a spoonful in my mouth. I glared back at them raising my eyebrow, "what?" I asked still chewing that delicious chocolate cake.

"Nothing" they said and smiled at each other. Thankgod, they didn't made this awkward, otherwise my cheeks would have turned red like a strawberry or tomato. I sighed thinking of that thought.

After few minutes Preshtha joined us, she took a seat beside me.

I kick her leg lightly and she responded with a hard kick. I turned towards her and raised my eyebrow welcoming for this game. I took her right hand and intertwined with mine, she was trying hard to free herself from my grip but her every attempt was unsuccessful.

"This is what happens when you play around with your boyfriend" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes, still trying to free herself from me.

As she was trying to free from me mom noticed us, "Preshtha you eat from your left hand?"

And this ladies and gentlemen comes my sweet revenge.

Bubble quickly tucked a strand of hair in her ear and stammered, "umm aunty my wrist is paining actually, Rudra keeps on holding my wrist so.." and then made a puppy face.

Aai gave me a sharp look and I left her wrist in an instant.

"I'll give him a lesson don't worry" all the three of them again laughed and bullied me.

It was time I had to drop Preshtha at home, finally I dont have to get bullied and embarrassed in front of her anymore.

I cheered myself mentally.

I was in the parking, to bring the car in front of our gate whereas Preshtha was with my parents bidding them a bye. When I reached there Preshtha was hugging aai

Whereas aai was asking her to come back again, "Preshtha come soon, it was so nice to have you here today" and Preshtha flashed a smile at her

"Of course aunty, I loved spending time with you. Next Sunday for sure" and they both laughed lightly whereas dad was looking at them with adoration. I stepped down from the car and rested my arm on Preshtha's shoulder.

"Done now?" I asked fixing my glares ofcourse displaying my cold tone. Aai slapped my arm and stared at me with "you shouldn't behave like that" look. I stuck out my tongue in playfulness and she smiled at me.

"You guys should go now, it's getting dark now" dad said looking at the weather and I followed his gaze, it was really getting dark and most probably it would rain soon.

I nodded at him and asked Preshtha to take a seat in the car.

She followed my order and I started driving her to her home.

"Today was fun" she said looking at window taking in the fresh air.

"Of course you got a chance to bully me" I chuckled at her.

"Point"

We then reviewed the day and kept lofi songs playing on the radio system. In another half an hour we reached and when she was going stepping out of the car. My flirting instinct got awakened.

"Umm aren't you forgetting something?"

She looked at the back seat if she had forgotten something but then I forwarded my cheek and then she understood what she had to.

She softly placed her hand on my neck and pecked my cheek for few times and then she bitted it.

"Woah, go easy"

×-×-×
A/N: updated :)