41

"3 chocolate scoops 1 vanilla and umm yeah 1 pista" Preshtha gave orders for us, but neither of 'em are my favourite

"3 chocolate scoops 1 vanilla and umm yeah 1 pista" Preshtha gave orders for us, but neither of 'em are my favourite. Before I could change my order Preshtha turned around and said "What's your order" her eyebrow raised in excitement as she had beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"What do you mean by 'whats your order' you just gave away our order" I frowned at her.

"No that was my order" she said pointing towards the screen.

My mouth hung wide open. "Add a pasta too & give me the bill" she payed the bill and settled herself on a nearby table.

"Are you sure bubble? Eating this much?" I neverously eyes her. What if she gets fever and cough before going to London.

Damn. Who will take care of her when no one's around?

"You said you don't mind me eating big portions" she looked stressed and embarrassed.  "Um. Actually it's been a long time I have been somewhere that's why... I'll.. I'll just cancel the order" she tried to get up but I held her wrist and made her seat where she was previously seated.

"No. That's not what I meant" I slammed my palm against my forehead. Why does she overthinks everything these days? I would never judge her eating habits until & unless she balances it out with a healthy lifestyle which she is doing.

"What I meant is, if you will eat this much ice cream you will catch cold and I'm not leaving you in that condition to London" I huffed. Her eyes crinkled as a wide smile rose on her lips.

"I thought you didn't liked me eating this much" I rolled my eyes as I placed my hands over her & squeezed it lightly, giving her the assurance I didn't really mind her eating habits if she is fit and fine. Overthinker.

"Leave this... tell me about Manas's date. Who is she? How did these people met?----" she started shooting me questions. Never did I find her this interested in her own love life as she is about other's.

"He was frustrated being single so he installed a dating app and here we are... thirdwheeling the date" she raised her eyebrow in amusement, it even seemed weird to me. He should have just explored his options in College rather than on dating apps.

Dating apps are less for dating but more for hookups, if he is cool with that who am I to say something?

"I can see the frustration on his face when we are spending time together & he is third wheeling us" she giggled, just then her order was served.

"Soon I'll be third wheeling him baby" I stroked her hair, with my fingers. How much am I going to miss this girl?

"Don't worry you can skype me" she took a spoonful of chocolate icecream and shoved it inside her mouth as she winked at me simultaneously.

"That's what I'm planning" I let out a sigh, "But you should pick up the call & don't go ghost on me"

I picked up a spoon and took a spoonful of pasta, but before I could taste the pasta, Preshtha took the spoon from my hand and gave me a stern look.