10

How am I supposed to tell Rudra what is causing me trouble and who is causing me trouble

How am I supposed to tell Rudra what is causing me trouble and who is causing me trouble. Is he even willing to help me? He just helped me first in order to keep me safe but now? Would he help me?  I don't think so. We aren't friends just aquaintances.

I'm in the college roaming with Ridhima and Ragini. Ragini is busy in her phone whereas Ridhima is being a chatterbox and me? I'm overthinking. We all are in our own world's.

"You know Preshtha, I want to have sex" her pervert personality was on as she was drunk, she was clubbing last night with her school buddies till four in the morning. I rolled my eyes at her nonsense, who the hell says I want to have sex so openly.

She was literally staring at all the guys with hungry eyes and probably flirting with them. How does she does that?

"With whom?" I asked her disinterestingly.

"Kartik" at the mention of Kartik my eyes popped out from socket.

"Kartik? You mean Kartik Mohite, my brother?" I asked her. She always crushed on him but she was scared to confess her feelings. I so wanted to tell about Ridhima's feeling to Kartik but I'm no one to say that.

She nodded, "Yes, I loveeeeee Kartik"

"Ridhima, are you drunk?" Ragini asked as she dwelled in our conversation a bit. I was shaking her because, in reality she would never say such a thing.

She shook her head and kept talking like an idiot which made me sure that she was still  drunk. I don't get why she even came to college if she is drunk. I dialled shyam uncle's numbers so that  he drop's Ridhima at home and in my one call he came in an instant. We usually go to each other's home so shyam uncle knows everyone's home.

I help Ridhima sit properly in the car whereas ragini helped me balance her. "kaka, barobar ja huh (uncle, go safely okay?)" I tell uncle.

"Yes beta" and he drove off the car. I waved my hand tho no one would see me.

"Let's go Preshtha, we have a class" Ragini shook my hand. I nodded my head and we both head towards our classroom.

We reached the classroom after four floors and I ran out of breathe in an instant, so was Ragini. We were seated on the last bench because of course we are backbenchers.

A water bottle was placed by a muscular hand which obviously doesn't belong to Ragini, when I look up to whom the muscular hand belongs it turns out to be Rudra's. I gulped looking at him.

He was wearing a white shirt and black trousers and to my suprise he was staring at me. There's nothing in me to stare.