39

(mature content: if you are not into reading sexual stuffs, just skip this chp)

*beep beep beep*

I rubbed my eyes in frustration, cursing the person who called me at 3 in the morning. I let out a groan, so that my sleep fades away which of course, didn't go away.

I looked at the caller ID, it had Rudra's name on it. My eyes go wide in shock and disappointment. Why the hell he is calling me this late?

I pick up the call and bring it near my ear in an instant. "What-" I whispered in low voice but not ignoring the disappointment in it.

"Open your door. I'm standing outside your house" I slapped my forehead with my palm. What the hell did I do to get such a annoying boyfriend-ugh-correction Fiancé. "I'm sleepy. Go back to your home" I yawned still not getting over my really deep sleep.

"Open. The. Damn. Door. Please." He emphasised on every word he said. I rolled my eyes hearing his tone.

"Rudra, please don't act childish. I'll come tomorrow-"

"Please bubble you never know how girls might start teasing me in the night" he said in a childish tone, sounding funny. I rolled my eyes, knowing that his stubborn personality won't leave my place.

I let out a sigh and nodded, "Coming babe" I walked towards the main door so that I let him in.

Rudra was standing there in his sweatshirt and sweatpants, a smile spread on his face which was so contagious that it made me smile back at him.

Today we marked our seven damn months of relationship. 212 amazing days which had so many highs and lows. Along with our relationship it was almost a month to our engagement too, but the sad part is I'm leaving him, leaving my family, in one week.

My lips pressed into a thin line. He took some steps forward, "Hi, bubble''

"Why are you here?" I said closing the door.

"You forgot?" He made puppy eyes following me to my bedroom. I just hope mom-dad & Kartik doesn't know about the arrival of Rudey. Otherwise they will be kinda disappointed.

"I know, 7 months of our dating" I said winking at him.

I refreshed myself by brushing my teeth in the middle of night just so I have my full attention whilst he talks to me.

When I came out of my bathroom, Rudra was sitting on the couch scrolling through the phone. The door to my bedroom was opened. I immediately rushed towards the door to close it. I shut it with a bang, making Rudra flinch at his position.