35

To be honest, my papers aren't going good

To be honest, my papers aren't going good. I can't manage to study, all I do is think about him. I tried to talk to him through calls and texts but he just avoided me.

Kartik has been worried about me, seeing my behaviour he asked if anything is wrong with me but I couldn't say that I broke up with Rudra. Otherwise, he would beat the shit out of him and break his bones.  So i decided to not speak and just said that 'I haven't prepared for my exams much' and he got convinced with my excuse.

Few days ago, I was just going through my texts and I found Ayaansh's chatroom there, loaded with 4-5 texts. We talked for a while and he was being really nice to me.

I got to know even he applied for London business school and got selected for the MBA programme, but he is opting for information technology whilst I'm going for international business.

After the exam, which was okay-ish for me I was searching for my pendrive in my bag, suddenly Rudra bumped into me. It felt nice to talk to him, but keeping in account how we ended up I didn't encouraged myself talking to him.

Ayaansh's presence kind of saved me until Rudra agreed to join us.

Not going to lie, I didn't liked how he was just staring at me, so I decided to play games with him when Ayaansh mentioned about Aditya.

True, Aditya was my first crush but I wanted to see if Rudra still had feelings for me so I just gave in and said he was my first crush. When I heard Rudra clearing his throat so that I acknowledge his presence it gave me the surety that he still had those feelings for me.

My heart swelled with joy knowing this, though I knew he was trying to convince me to get back together but it felt like it was a filter put on him but making him a lil jealous gave me a candid display of his love for me.

I finished my work immediately and then I bid my bye to Ayaansh. I thanked him for accompanying me and he did the same. Afterwards, Rudra and me decide to go in his car and talk about us.

I didn't expect he would say something this shocking to me "Can we ugh- can we get engaged before you go to London" I was busy seeing the greenary in front of me when I heard those damn words. Engagement at 21!? Isn't this too soon for us.

I got out of the car. I hear Rudra telling me to come back, but I just need some time to myself. I get him, I get him he loves me but we haven't even dated properly and we are taking this so fast. It's not that I don't love him. Hell I love him with all my life, but aren't we going too fast? I need to know him, know every part of his life and be there in his highs and lows and see every aspect of the Rudra Rane..