16

The plane landed a hour ago, and our driver is going to pick us up in a moment

The plane landed a hour ago, and our driver is going to pick us up in a moment. London has been amazing, I met so many entrepreneurs and I got to really know about their mindset, those people taught me so much, I don't think my college would have taught me. *lol*

I had a bag and even dad had one, "I can clearly say that you are capable of running Rudra technologies" dad said with a proud face, he patted my shoulder, "I was so scared whether you would be able to handle all the stress and deadlines or not but in the past days you made me believe that you can do anything Rudra. & i'm so proud of you for this" he almost looked so emotional.

I hugged him, "I'm your son afterall how wouldn't I?" He chuckled hearing this.

"Yeah, but I'm not a cold guy like you" he laughed, "that's a exception." I replied as I put my glares.

Both of us talked for a while about how life would be when I start working, and how I wouldn't be able to make time for family.

In no time, I got a call from our driver that he has reached and he is waiting outside.

When we reached outside the airport. I saw Manas waiting for me, I was so happy seeing my bestfriend. I rushed towards him and hugged him. God knows how much I missed him when I was in london.

"How are you bro?" Manas asked.

"Fine as hell" I smiled and rested my hand on his left shoulder as we were walking towards the car.

"Did you bought the numbers of those girls" he asked with his excited voice. The fact that I reached Mumbai safely isn't what it is concerning him but numbers of some stupid girls. Wow.

"You didn't actually mean that" I said calmly as I tossed my glares and tucked it in my shirt.

"I meant that" he cried, "don't tell me you didn't bought their numbers" I shook my head in response. "Okay" he said with those needle piercing eyes and sat in the car. I sat beside manas whereas dad sat beside the driver.

Manas wasn't talking to me as I tried talking to him. Is he really this crazy for those girls? Damn. "C'mon yaar, manas. Stop giving me a cold shoulder" I said, "it is my work to give a cold shoulder"

He still didn't responded to me. "Manas, really? Stop being a drama queen"

"Yeah whatever" he let out a big gasp and looked out of the window. "Are you going on date with Preshtha today?" He asked me with a plain face.

"I don't know" I replied. It's  been so long I have talked to Preshtha. The last time I talked to her was the video call I did in london. That's it.